Niveau1

Niveau1

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
again the second place in the tournament. I can't win when there are two of us, I need to read about this technique. I have never played one on one. How are you doing tod
Don't worry. I 2nd twice as often as first in the 45s SNG. Finishing second is definitely more lucrative than busting the bubble. :)

BOXING71

BOXING71

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
well said!!! The first will be last and the last will be first. As Jesus said. I think my failures make me learn more new things for the game! Have a great day and big wins.

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I actually loved these games when I could play on poker stars. They are basicly small tournement that end in a much shorted time than bigger ones do. There great during the work week so I could play and not lose out on a good night sleep. There used to be 90 and 180 player one as well. There really useful games for people with time restrictions.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I actually loved these games when I could play on poker stars. They are basicly small tournement that end in a much shorted time than bigger ones do. There great during the work week so I could play and not lose out on a good night sleep. There used to be 90 and 180 player one as well. There really useful games for people with time restrictions.
Exactly. In the past they also ran at higher buyins like 12$ or 18$, and there were SnG pros, who made 100.000`s of dollars in these games. Today thats not possible, but they are still a good way of getting started with tournament poker and build up an initial small bankroll.

BOXING71

BOXING71

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Don't worry. I 2nd twice as often as first in the 45s SNG. Finishing second is definitely more lucrative than busting the bubble. :)
How are you? How are your victories? I'm still interested😁. I also continue to play these tournaments. I decided to play only them and freerolls for a month. I want to test myself and become a little more disciplined.
p,s Today I took the third place, after three lost games.

BOXING71

BOXING71

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Exactly. In the past they also ran at higher buyins like 12$ or 18$, and there were SnG pros, who made 100.000`s of dollars in these games. Today thats not possible, but they are still a good way of getting started with tournament poker and build up an initial small bankroll.
good tournaments but for me it is very expensive, yet.

BOXING71

BOXING71

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
There are still such tournaments at Poker Stars. They are two dollars each. It's too early for me. I'm still studying and gaining practice at 0.25

Niveau1

Niveau1

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
How are you? How are your victories? I'm still interested😁. I also continue to play these tournaments. I decided to play only them and freerolls for a month. I want to test myself and become a little more disciplined.
p,s Today I took the third place, after three lost games.
Hi. I'm a bit busy at the moment, so the daily cash game hands for the challenges and a few freerolls that don't bring anything are working out.
As soon as I play SNG again I will let you know about further progress.

Matt_Burns88

Matt_Burns88

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
This is one of my favourite formats. The fields are relatively soft and tournaments typically last around 2 hours, so it is easy for me to get in reasonable volume, without committing to playing until 3am if I get to the top 3 places.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is one of my favourite formats. The fields are relatively soft and tournaments typically last around 2 hours, so it is easy for me to get in reasonable volume, without committing to playing until 3am if I get to the top 3 places.
Spot on. Especially if you want to play after dinner and before going to bed. I really wish, these games were more popular, so that we could have more selection like a regular speed 5$ game and/or higher buyins like 10$ or more :)

BOXING71

BOXING71

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I started looking for information on this game format. But there is little information. Practically none. Can you advise something, or rather someone ?

Spot on. Especially if you want to play after dinner and before going to bed. I really wish, these games were more popular, so that we could have more selection like a regular speed 5$ game and/or higher buyins like 10$ or more :)
you have a good supply of money😁. Reading your posts, I understand that I have not yet grown up to your level of knowledge in poker. I hope that in the future I will also be able to play sng tournaments for $10...

Hi. I'm a bit busy at the moment, so the daily cash game hands for the challenges and a few freerolls that don't bring anything are working out.
As soon as I play SNG again I will let you know about further progress.
agreed. Good luck in the game!!!

CDNMAN 42

CDNMAN 42

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I agree that the profit is not big, but the practice is good. I also play mmt tournaments at the micro limit, you can win good money on the final table. Of course, everything is relative, everyone measures by themselves😴. What do you think is a worthy win
I regularly play the $1. - 45 player SNG with varying results, and yes the Variance is very prominent, after being destroyed on all ins many times I have learnt in these tourneys for the most part avoid the All Inners. just play decent Aggressive Poker

BOXING71

BOXING71

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I regularly play the $1. - 45 player SNG with varying results, and yes the Variance is very prominent, after being destroyed on all ins many times I have learnt in these tourneys for the most part avoid the All Inners. just play decent Aggressive Poker
thanks for the advice. I only play oll in with AA and KK. But I like the game itself, I don’t like oll in it’s like a lottery 😁.

Matt_Burns88

Matt_Burns88

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I started looking for information on this game format. But there is little information. Practically none. Can you advise something, or rather someone ?
The game is full of recs along with quite a few losing regs and a handful of very decent regs. The games are easy to beat simply by playing a solid game. You can generally attack blinds more aggressively and over fold to 3-bets and check-raises as the player pool just isn't doing this with enough bluffs. No need to get way out of line.

BOXING71

BOXING71

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
The game is full of recs along with quite a few losing regs and a handful of very decent regs. The games are easy to beat simply by playing a solid game. You can generally attack blinds more aggressively and over fold to 3-bets and check-raises as the player pool just isn't doing this with enough bluffs. No need to get way out of line.
thanks for the advice!!!! I get first, second or third place twice in 10 games. For me, this is already progress. Thank you for helping!