Should I open shove AJss with 10bb?

J

joe31705

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would shove mostly. But I don't think, that folding is totally incorrect.

Shove. Unless you have good reason to believe you are beat. But 90% of the time, shove.

S

separatist

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
its standart ICM push...at a distance this action will make for you profit

J

JayJLotto

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
never

Never... Ur first to play after the flop... the tournament start is way too early to gamble a push knowing players tend to limp on the first few levels to try and sucker other players into throwing their chips in... best bet is either call if ur getting 5 to 1 on your money or fold if someone raises in front of you and ur odds are less than 3 to1

AJss Utg 10 bbs stack mid stages not near the money is this profitable I've ran into AK a few times and bust ?

razva_raz94

razva_raz94

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If its middle stage i would fold it from UTG. It's dangerous because there are many people after you who could have a hand that will dominate you.

PershingSt

PershingSt

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I believe a lot of times this decision will come down to antes or no antes , I think with antes in play we should be shoving AJs bc we need to gamble relatively soon before our stack is too small to make doubling worth very much . AJs plays well enough to shove here . I don't hate folding if there are no antes . Overall try to not let results influence your decision making , there will be variance no matter how well you play .