PokerSchool Open Skill League

scorpion1367

scorpion1367

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Back when I could play pso the strategy was to run the clock down every hand and only play aces or kings until the money bubble broke. Boring as watching paint dry but effective. Dont know if they made any changes or not since then. Good luck.
++10000:dancing:

scorpion1367

scorpion1367

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
PSO is a month long marathon ,not just about one tourney if you get my meaning.GL.......scorp

R

ricksterrick

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I wonder the same thing. pokerstars is promoting 100 x $3.30 satelite tickets but how big are the fields?

edik2202

edik2202

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I wonder the same thing. Pokerstars is promoting 100 x $3.30 satelite tickets but how big are the fields?

to open the league is important, not one win and a lot of wins during the months are! the approximate number of players per month and 100,000 + on the end of each month are given cash prizes players ranked in the top 2000

skrsh76

skrsh76

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have won this a week or so back. not very difficult if you play TAG. As with any game you need to take some coin flip hands as well but remember if you go till the end each of them take 5 1/2 hours and get paid $5. So not worth whole lot of money but hey it is a freeroll

naruto_miu

naruto_miu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well a new month is about to start gl all in the PSO league this month, and those in the PM league, I'll be playing in it and will seriously actually try rather than going for a quick double up, but I mean the problem in the PSO league is that the players are so horrible (it's not funny), they don't care at all and yet put some horrific bad beats on players (Me), most of the time..

edik2202

edik2202

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have won this a week or so back. not very difficult if you play TAG. As with any game you need to take some coin flip hands as well but remember if you go till the end each of them take 5 1/2 hours and get paid $5. So not worth whole lot of money but hey it is a freeroll

first place in the months following items shall be paid $ 1,500 $ 1,000 then 750, 500, and $ 300 here is a table of cash payments for the month top 2000
I think it makes sense to take part in the open league games!
http://www.pokerstarter.org/league#leaderboard

A

ak725

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
play only with cards you hope to win. No all in. if you dont have a big stack play only hands with with minim raise.

EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I am not playing poker for a few days as I am not enjoying it at the moment.

I think we should try and get a few people playing this as it will be fun :)

I'm definitely in when I return :)

edik2202

edik2202

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
play only with cards you hope to win. No all in. if you dont have a big stack play only hands with with minim raise.

and if found pocket monsters QQ+ then what to do? also does not meet the all-inn if the stack is less than the player who went all-inn?

supermandl

supermandl

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
skill qualifer leage

i Play there too and you should Play thigt but also raise and bet high when your Hand is favorite and dont think so much what the donk will have . the last days i win pots with any number Card only the think she have to bet high lol . good for me
also look at table your Position , your chip ranking ,and how Play the other , so you have much Chance to go in top Position . also i think dont Play low A Kombination
gl Wolfgang

edik2202

edik2202

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i Play there too and you should Play thigt but also raise and bet high when your Hand is favorite and dont think so much what the donk will have . the last days i win pots with any number Card only the think she have to bet high lol . good for me
also look at table your Position , your chip ranking ,and how Play the other , so you have much Chance to go in top Position . also i think dont Play low A Kombination
gl Wolfgang

I'm in top1500 but I want to be in the TOP20! I have a lot of good hands in the initial stages of the tournament did not play ... even if you take off the monsters QQ+ before I go all-inn .... maybe that's why I can not climb high in the ranking tournament in a month? just a few times answering all-inn with monsters QQ+ I lost and now I play very tight

M

Magneto

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
These tournaments are s only in HL No limit?

edik2202

edik2202

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
remaining three tournaments this month! I will participate in all! see you at the table!

edik2202

edik2202

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I blame myself that I was moved! let him see the turn cheaply! played my greed - I wanted a lot of money in the bank ... therefore played slow play .... If I went all-inn on the flop, would have protected his hand and was eliminated on the bubble

micalupagoo

micalupagoo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
pocket monsters AA / KK for what price you can go to the bank? .. if I have to have three players were all-inn, then what do I do? ... really just throw away my good hands?.

you cant be afraid to get it allin good
sometimes you lose, sometimes you get sucked out
but you cant be afraid to play the monsters, if not them, what else?
I target the people that play way to tight (trying to last longer) and steal many of their chips easy, you may loosen your range a lot vs this player type
careful of the maniacs that will pay huge any2cards
1 super deep run pays way more points than going out early a few times,
you cant play scared, just play cautious, and value bet when you got it
gl
may try these again this next month

naruto_miu

naruto_miu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
you cant be afraid to get it allin good
sometimes you lose, sometimes you get sucked out
but you cant be afraid to play the monsters, if not them, what else?
I target the people that play way to tight (trying to last longer) and steal many of their chips easy, you may loosen your range a lot vs this player type
careful of the maniacs that will pay huge any2cards
1 super deep run pays way more points than going out early a few times,
you cant play scared, just play cautious, and value bet when you got it
gl
may try these again this next month

There are not many of those types in this league from past experiences in that league..

Best bet is to really play well enough to make the PM league and win in that (That is my personal goal), this league the (PSO), open is way to hard to really win it (You'd have to run hotter than a hell hound), not lose any race and continuously put a bad beat on players

edik2202

edik2202

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There are not many of those types in this league from past experiences in that league..

Best bet is to really play well enough to make the PM league and win in that (That is my personal goal), this league the (PSO), open is way to hard to really win it (You'd have to run hotter than a hell hound), not lose any race and continuously put a bad beat on players

My last five games in the league bad beat ... I only played with good combinations and roars! I had monsters AA and I flew with them was higher flush and also flew with him and was a full house and I took off again! always happens to me at the time the bubbles .... my last game in the league lowered me to 863 seats up to 1800 ... very difficult to play in the league, but I like it! I HOPE YOU NEXT MONTH SHOW GOOD RESULT THERE!

nax

nax

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
http://www.boomplayer.com/ru/poker-hands/Boom/4638759_5329C8E9D6
Here we go again, I flew on the bubbles with monsters at the hands of AA

well with 5bbs you rly don't have much of choice here. better luck next time :D
btw I managed to get up to 480 in premier league so I guess I'll be playing premier next month too! That is a good thing because players there seem to be better.
GL to all of you who play the leagues :)

PS: for the premier league you don't need to play like every tournament. I play one or two a day. You just play your game and have fun. Points will come and go :D:D

naruto_miu

naruto_miu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Can any1 help me where i can found the password for cardschat in pokerstars plss?

Welcome to CC, there are requirements you need to fulfill in-order to be able to play in the free rolls...