PokerSchool Open Skill League

Nevkryty

Nevkryty

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sit yourself quietly drawing only good cards and wait until the spitting image of all those who moved all in deer

rock0001

rock0001

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
just play tight and push all in or make a huge raise like 8 or more bb with premium hands early on the tournament. most players will call you with marginal hands so it will be a profitable move in the long run.

P

post1ngher

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In this kind of tournament isn't there so much of poker. On the first hands everyone is just shoving, multiples shoves with any2. Suited, gap suited. basically any 2 high than T cards. I use to get rich on the beginning and loose it back for some stupid 7To 2 pairs on the flop when I have a over pair. kkkkk
So, its crazy from the first to the last hand. kkkkk

almanik

almanik

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like PokerSchool Open Skill League! It's crazy tournament. You can win with 7-2 off, or lose with AA. This tournament is good way to check your luck.

F

floweryhead

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've started playing these this month... I'm currently 609th and have played 71...I enjoy them because the fear of losing money has been removed as they're free to enter and the prizes suck... The highest I've come is 22nd... so I'm trying to beat that at the moment... Also... I have a secret sort of "last longer challenge" going on against some players that I play against regularly which adds to the fun

dexon303

dexon303

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wait for you cards play safe, but dont afraid, dont drop top pairs with highest kicker etc. But, patience. those kind of players are like me in Open league. I am playing ONLY to get Big Bang pass = 3x consecutive TOP400, meaning that once i reach it, I dont care any more, because i am not in the league ( I am in premium), even want to finisih it asap, because i am playing in parallel my premier league tournamnet, so to be able to fully concentrate on it.
So, patience, get PSO point tool and create your strategy regarding the potential points. Sometimes it is even good to wait to burn down, not to risk at all in order to get 20-30 points...of course, depending on your current place on the leaderboard.
Once you get in Premium - it is qiute diferrent play, much more serious, never more than 250-400 players...starts to be a real poker. More predicatble, players are not riskimg so much, rarely find a lunatic at the table, but hatder to get to the positive points. Anyway, wiith solid play, if you wait for premium hands, it is hard to get out of it, since top 800 stay in premium ...so, i would say - the biggest problem is to get into it. 2-3 FT or even top 20 with no major negative points will do for the month.

S

seghill

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
these are only for fun if you don't play regularly - but they can be good fun.