People that play bad starting hands is this good or bad play?

S

satriyo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I am against such play tighter when they come and I have a strong hand then make a large reraise. Such players usually go limp in your standard re-raise 3 BB will always call, that I was less than I make re-raise 6-7 BB
I agree. I don't like weak hands.:cool:

L

lolshovaments

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
First of all, we should not measure the talent of a poker player analyzing his freeroll skills. Not sure if this is the case, but anyway. One thing I've heard from a guy while I was playing a MicroMillions event. He were just gambling several hands with some crazy moves. So I told him "Why you are doing this man? Bad plays...", he was very up in sharkscope and was a regular HU grinder.

So he said "I just want to have a huge stack, if I miss my chips no problem".

You can't judge people all the time. Got it?
One move don't define other ppl gaming skills.
But some times... makes sense. Lots of fishes in the see.

S

Sebarios59

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The people who play bad starting hands unconsciously in my opinion are bad or recreational players, those who do it with full awareness knowing who they are facing or what to do in different situations or how to take advantage of it, I think they are players who are above average.

M

moshie

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would rather not change my game. I will play my hands strength and position correctly as against any player. Make more of my decisions post flop. I don't want to bloat the pot out of control even if they only have 20-30 % equity against my hand.

nativehero2015

nativehero2015

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
most in the micro stakes, are just Bingo players, I used to be a bingo player, lol

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Just take notes on the players that play ATC . Next time you will take advantage of this tedency, that they have , and exploit them . If they play ATC , will they give up preflop with large 3 bet , or if they continue , if they don't hit the flop will they abandon/fold or not ?? The more loose they are , the better hand I want to have to play very aggressively against them .

K

kaktus56rus

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes.

if you know how to bluff or just want to pick up the blinds playing from a position.then Yes.

K

KnyzSV

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
You need to raiste the stakes :D, where are not so many donkeys!!

B

bigthereal

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
depends on the amount of your chip

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands