• We would love to hear your thoughts! Click here to take a short survey on your CardsChat experience: Rate Your CardsChat Experience

Forum members receive 10 VIP Chips for participating (follow instructions on form).

Now I know why I hate freerolls.

K

KK_Cowboy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
well I will say this much

freerolls arne't the only spawning ground for idiots. I've seen people call 16 dollars preflop with Q5 offsuit when they are against aces. I know poker isn't a fair game and bad beats will happen, but it sure seems like a lot of bad plays end up being rewarded.

Whenever a person makes a bad play and wins against my good play I simply say to them keep playing like that and see how far you get, or keep playing like that and you will be broke before too long.

I am certianly not the best poker player in the world, but I do know that when I am all-in. 90 % of the time I will have the best hand and that's just the way it is. I am working on some other tricks to add to my game which I am perfecting so I will be even more dangerous muah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

Anyway best of luck to you all, and just a little bit more to me ;)

C

chipshunter

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Freerolls being about as common as fast food joints are the reason you see such terrible play in them.

I follow a huge list of freerolls, private freerolls, etc and see others doing it also. So instead of spending 3-4 hours in each freeroll playing solid as can be some take the win or bust attitude. There has to be a freeroll starting somewhere every 15 min so why not play like an idiot now and then.

The key though is for you, as many have said before me, play your style and live with the results. You can only get your chips in the pot in the best situations and let the cards fall where they may.

If there was a perfect strategy to freerolls someone would have written a book about it and made more than all of us could playing freerolls.

T

teddybeahr

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Well i have a strategy...

only play premium hands the first hour. That keeps you out of trouble, because the all-in problem ends like after an hour or so, when only the good players are left (and the lucky bad players who went all in =D ) Now you can loose up a bit, and steal from conservative players. Play your game and hopefully it will end up well.

Freeroll Passwords