Fofa

Fofa

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
microstakes! :D for me poker is recreational, i play for fun... dont want to lose big or win big, i just want to pass time :p soo, microstakes is enough

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I started by Playing poker games on-line for Points on Pogo.com, Making money from the game came a lot later on, but only when I found out you could win real cash for Free!

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
free tournaments will always attract people and increase them online, but in case they don't exist, of course I'll play poker, as I do now, I'll choose tournaments that are not very expensive so that my bankroll is 100 times higher and keep playing, but again, there will always be freerolls

kaynbergo

kaynbergo

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I will continue to play at micro limits until I increase my bankroll and can upgrade to higher limits, but is there any information that virtual players are leaving poker sites?

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Play the stakes that I am able to pay . So that means micro and nano stakes . I wouldn't play more expensive cause there is no meaning to do so if I can't beat the previous stake level

B

Broz

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
If there are no more freeroll tournaments I'll have to stop playing... because I don't have any banks:confused:

Rosylly

Rosylly

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
Well, there will always be sites with freerolls, as long as poker lives

Playing on fake money is a big waste of time for me

M

Misanthrop

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
DE
Chips
I guess I would play way less poker than.

Huntre

Huntre

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
nowadays play for token in the rooms it's kinda wild, but in described condition it may become playable, but in this case i prefer CC legue for exemple...

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
If there are no more freerolls, I will play MTT tournaments based on my bankroll management. Right now I could afford to play 2-3 tournaments with a buy-in of around $1 and that would be around 2-3% of my bankroll.

dzsire

dzsire

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
If all poker sites stopped offering freerolls, I would play microstakes buy in MTTs as long as my account allowed.
If the money runs out, I certainly wouldn't deposit any money (thanks to this disgusting Hungarian government, this is no longer possible, because deposit to foreign poker sites are not allowed). But I really hope that not all poker sites are as bad as pokerstars...

Pabloro10321

Pabloro10321

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Even though I'm the deposit and play type, I think that not having freerolls would lead me to abandon the game.

recerveau

recerveau

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It depends on the desired objective. If you want to become a professional, definitely the microstakes. For fun, whatever.

bermejoga

bermejoga

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I would keep grinding on micro, and also playing home game with some friends!

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would play micro-stakes tournaments and micro-stake satellites in hopes of getting into bigger tournaments.

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
There are many who don't have access to any free rolls on site they can play. I am one of them. I do still play poker. It's my fun, entertainment and passion. I still play I just don't get any extra free cash and that's OK.

M

Magallaneroy

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
VE
Chips
Micro for me, and try to increase my bankroll!

Dzill_230

Dzill_230

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello! I am choosing micro-limits for now, but I need to grow to higher limits. I started by depositing money from freerolls, and I don't want to deposit further, but if it turns out that I can't do without it, I will look for a solution. The desire to play and the possibility of winning will prevail!

mariale_1990

mariale_1990

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Many times when I don't find freerolls that I want to play I play micro tournaments, if there were no more freerolls I would do the same, I would play some micro tournaments and also cash tables

rvnhss

rvnhss

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
It would be close between stop playing and micro-stakes. If I started with my current bankroll, I feel I could safely increase/maintain my bankroll enough to keep playing them indefinitely. But if there were no freerolls and I had a zero bankroll balance, I wouldn't put my hard earned money into poker and stop playing.

mr.fers_one

mr.fers_one

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Freerolls are a good way to raise your bankroll. freerolls should be considered as a start. but to earn money, of course you need to play for money and move according to limits))) everyone knows their own way))

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have not been playing freerolls for a long time anyway. Regulated sites like PokerStars and 888 Poker are not allowed to offer them in sweden. And I cant really be bothered with those on ACR to be honest. As for the CC freerolls on Replay Poker, they generally run to late for me. And if I occationally want to play at that time, I would rather play a session of SnGs on PokerStars than a single freeroll of Replay Poker.

When I lived in Denmark, I did sometimes play the CC freerolls on 888 Poker or PokerStars, but then I always combined them with other games on the same site. For me life is to short to play just a single table. But I understand, that freerolls can be a decent way for new players to learn the game and maybe win a few free dollars now and then :)

Freeroll Passwords