KO or Regular?

Takoyaki

Takoyaki

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I want to pay some 0,55c tournaments on Pokerstars and was wondering which ine is easier to cash. I fell that the bounty tournaments have a lot of gamblers, but since the field is too big I don't know if I'd be better of on a regular tournament. Any typs?

Play all 3 MTT 0.55$ (BH, Hot and Big) and play SNGs 0.25$ 45p/90p.

Until you prove you can beat the lowest level and make money! Build a bankroll and slowly move up. My advice: be patient! Key element.

thatguy6793

thatguy6793

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I personally love KO tourneys. I might say they are a bit easier to cash because so many are focused on justing bounties they can get short stacked really quickly but you also have the added benefit of getting money from KOs so you kinda have two sources of revenues. I would definitely say at least try one and see how you like it. You never know unless you try

CriesuaID

CriesuaID

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I never thought mathematically about it, but I prefer to play regular tournaments.

Bobbybones1950

Bobbybones1950

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bounty tournaments just seem to have a little extra zing

7CardKillR

7CardKillR

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
high win % = Soft fields, small fields, long blind levels.

K

kamciono5

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I much prefer to play bounty tournaments because in my opinion the game is much more exciting and you can win more often, but i don't prefer to play bounty on low stakes, because there are many players who goes all in with every hand because they don't care about their buy in

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I want to pay some 0,55c tournaments on Pokerstars and was wondering which ine is easier to cash. I fell that the bounty tournaments have a lot of gamblers, but since the field is too big I don't know if I'd be better of on a regular tournament. Any typs?

Specifically for 0,55 tournament - it is easier to cash-in in a turbo tournament 0,55 than Bounty/KO tournament. In turbo 0,55, you will need 1h and 45 minutes to cash-in, but in KO tournament of 0,55 the focus there most of the players is to eliminate the other player and are playing very aggressively with various kind of hands.

C

capujoss

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer regular tournaments, but I would try them both and decide what is best for you.

thwenth1983

thwenth1983

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
KO vs REG

Good morning everyone, I prefer Mtts with longer blind increases and as in the MtT KO micros, they are on average for 7min, 8min and 10min blinds, I prefer the regular Mtts is where I have the best results, with blind raises over 12min

Z

Zeke67

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Regular

Start with just the regular style tournament. If your not real sure about tactics or your strategy you don’t need to be thinking about adding extra risk by trying to cashin on bounties.

Z

Stay Safe

roberto51

roberto51

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer Regular Freezout tournaments, I hate Rebuy tournaments and tournaments where there is a long period of late registration.

Kenad_MNE

Kenad_MNE

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
regular, on bounties players call of with anything just because they want a knockout. a lot of times you will get 3-4 callers and even with the premium holdings is hard to make it to the river

riff_raff312

riff_raff312

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I like the KO there is money to be made through the game and most of them are easy picking just give it try 0.55 it's a good starting place once you get the hang of it try the 1.10 the more the merrier!!!! just have fun :D

The Riff_Raff :cool:

NickeLine22

NickeLine22

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer KO MTT because there you can get payouts for knocking out and your winnings do not depend on the place you take.

TommyT

TommyT

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Depends if I want a slow loing game or a quick one

M

mara2259

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you are really going to play poker seriously, you shouldn't have such questions.

besplatnee

besplatnee

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You can handle it is not much different from another game, nice rewards for knocking out, I can try to take part. Everything will turn out bolder!

BigCountryAA

BigCountryAA

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've started playing a few more KO's lately but I still prefer normal I think.

R

Rabberto71

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
KO is more intense I think but enjoy playing both

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, Everyone! I'm prefer more play regular tournaments:deal:, and only sometimes play KO tournaments,
when I feel yourself at very good form!:cool::):D

F

Fushicho

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Start with Regular, get used to mechanics and the structure. Get used to it settle in.

Datdude1

Datdude1

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I like playing tournaments when I play poker. But I also like playing a ko tournament as well, it's a lot of fun.

D

dougiefresh1969

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I like the knock out the best

S

Stollpe

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play both but I usually only have a profit in the regular ones. In Bounty tourenments the "Push or Fold" Phase starts much ealierer and therefore more luck is needed. In regular you have more time build up a stack before the All-In or Fold Phase starts.
Also people do crazy calls and if you have AA and 5 callers because you are a lower stack you damned to lose, as if in a regular maybe only 1 or 2 people might call you.