FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
**** sundays
agreed. What a ___ day!
At one point I was ~3hrs. into a half-dozen tourneys I'd started out on, then WHAM.. WHAM.. BOOM.. got donked in all but one (& ridiculous stuff of course)... then finished those off getting 75bb's in pre ITM in bigger $11 KK < AK (A on river) :(

Lucothefish

Lucothefish

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
agreed. What a ___ day!
At one point I was ~3hrs. into a half-dozen tourneys I'd started out on, then WHAM.. WHAM.. BOOM.. got donked in all but one (& ridiculous stuff of course)... then finished those off getting 75bb's in pre ITM in bigger $11 KK < AK (A on river) :(

I saw you bubble in a party $5, that was unlucky :(

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I saw you bubble in a party $5, that was unlucky :(
that was a weird scenario with so many stacks being extremely short & min. payout being worth so much more than the buyin. The 'chop' with AJ v A3o was a bit of a bummer though (& watching other ss' double up many times). You weren't the guy with the A3o were ya? (standard spot though obv.)
edit: Oh my! You were! LOL (just checked your profile page to see your screename on PP)
'gg'

duggs

duggs

Killing me softly
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
dear bluff you's friend, i am the duggs from skype, both shoves were fine, please pay out

B

BluffYou123

Back in the Game
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
dear bluff you's friend, i am the duggs from skype, both shoves were fine, please pay out

Love this. Thank you duggs, he paid up fwiw. I got 2nd tonight in a HU KO tourney so I had a good day too weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

Lucothefish

Lucothefish

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
that was a weird scenario with so many stacks being extremely short & min. payout being worth so much more than the buyin. The 'chop' with AJ v A3o was a bit of a bummer though (& watching other ss' double up many times). You weren't the guy with the A3o were ya? (standard spot though obv.)
edit: Oh my! You were! LOL (just checked your profile page to see your screename on PP)
'gg'

After about the 5th AI on the bubble I was ready to go shoot myself, it was anyone's game at that point... Sorry bout the chop and all...

Was fun for me as the big stack.

You certainly looked like you were having fun :D

duggs

duggs

Killing me softly
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
After dropping stakes I immediately have a winning session, now just to start shipping, still up 1100 is a decent start.

P

Pokertron3000

Available for parties
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
After dropping stakes I immediately have a winning session, now just to start shipping, still up 1100 is a decent start.

What are you playing Duggs?

I am thinking of starting to play some poker again which I have not done with any direction or purpose for years.

I started of playing some freerolls with some success on a few sites and building up several small rolls on a few sites most of which are dead now then put 10 dollars on stars and grinding up via 45s then standard speed 18 mans and played an extremely nitty style,

Then played some steps and from there just played whatever and not really caring about my play, in fact I would be surfing most of the time, played some zoom and sucked.

I went from tight and pretty solid to a total spewtard and recently tried some 18 mans and hated them, built a small roll from 6 man turbos from 20 to over a hundred last year and actually enjoyed that, was only a week or so playing though then I went back to the surfy, oh hey lets look at stupid pictures on the internet and waste my life!

Anyway decided to start playing 1 table just to ease back in this week but have not played much due to working on a course and researching some things I am working on but think I will try to get a few games a day in gradually building up. I also have been playing the hyper sats to win step one tickets just because I enjoy the step system. I am rolled for higher games but I feel I should grind up a bit and get my poker head together.

TL DR

duggs

duggs

Killing me softly
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
MTT, i dropped down to up to $16.5 and up to 5r as my new limits, previously i was playing up to 55 and 11r but shit happens

bz54321

bz54321

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Of course i see this thread on the last day of January.....

Is there going to be a (Some Emotion) February Tourny thread:confused:

JohnBoyWWFC

JohnBoyWWFC

Grindddddd
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As there always is sir! But I am out celebrating tOnight so someone else will probably make it before me.

Jillychemung

Jillychemung

Stacks & Stacks
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Tournaments can be so tilting at times. $100 Sunday Special at the Poker Club yesterday, down to 12 players left. Get KK AI against a shortie w/ AT and lose half my stack on a river A then very next hand get KK again and shove over an UTG raise only to run into their AA and I'm busted. Sheeesssshhhhh