How did you improve your way of playing poker?

kbuinowski

kbuinowski

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
how i'm improving my online poker game is. that i have a coach which is not to bad on what he charges for a month. he is online streamer and he streams poker.

sanekhorror

sanekhorror

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My friend, study information, literature, practice different game techniques, look at streamers of professional players as they play, these will be for the best lessons, and then patience and work, and you will achieve a pitiful result.

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the experience of many has shown that without the desire for learning on an ongoing basis, the result will not be
and most importantly, go to the goal to the end and not give up

Igor Popadyk

Igor Popadyk

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
theory is very important, but it comes with experience! I look at inputs and some streams! but you need to work more on the theory! in my opinion, you need to cancel statistics for all rooms, this will improve poker ecology - my opinion

Loky13

Loky13

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Try and offer every hand you're playing all your attention,try and find a pattern in the way you opponents are playing and start reading about poker strategies,the mathematical side of the game and how to pick up on tells,some basic human psichology also helps a lot.

Mordecoke

Mordecoke

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The best way for you to learn is to keep practicing. I highly recommend freerolls and trying out cardschat league. It will greatly improve your game. Surround yourself with players that will give you a challenge. You can't learn unless you fail a couple times.