Funtast

Funtast

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
+ It's a always +EV to play a freeroll, because to put it simple, you can only win.
+ They are good to learn the rules and some basic concepts of the game, hand strength, positional awareness, bubble etc.
+ For new players freerolls are a lot of fun.
- once you reach a certain level of lets call it "intermediate" skill, freerolls won't help you get better anymore. Further knowledge has to be learned the "hard way".
- If you run bad, freerolls are usually more frustrating than games where money is involved, simply because of the crazyness of your opponents. The fact that they crush you while playing terrible occurs quite frequently.

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I have been a member of the community for more than 5 years and all this time I have played in our freerolls, and not only in ours. Freerolls are a great option for both beginners and experienced players. A game where you risk nothing, and what's more, you can even make money, what could be better? ..... Freeroll players actually become profitable players right away, which is a pretty good start :)

Mag_P1e

Mag_P1e

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
For me, freerolls are a good chance to get involved in the game, try out some plays and lines of play. In addition, this is a great way to increase your bankroll without the risk of losing it. The only negative is that freerolls really put a strain on my already shaken and tilting psyche by moving on all sorts of rubbish, because half the table hands out marginal cards with cold calls - and every flop has to be played in a multipot, where everyone already has 2 pairs, a straight and a flush draw.

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I will play Freerolls all day If I could, They offer Tournament experience at no risk and can be great fun to play, but if I want to make money I would stick with 9 player single table games, They are a slow hard slog but Profitable in the long run. Cash games are a different "kettle of fish" and can be profitable but also very costly to your bankroll if you are not careful, It is so easy to re-stack and keep playing when you should be Quitting for the day.

Mauricio Perrotta

Mauricio Perrotta

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
My experience with freerolls is fun. Aside from meeting good people, it's a great opportunity to improve your game.

hamon08

hamon08

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
When I became an adult, I started playing poker for real money. I made a minimum deposit so that I could withdraw money from my account. And then I constantly played freerolls, maybe for a year or more, then when I built up a small bankroll with the help of these freerolls, I started playing cash games and tournaments, which I still play today. Also, if there are freerolls with a good prize pool, I play them too, so I can say that my experience in freerolls is quite extensive

chicbulls2

chicbulls2

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BA
Chips
Like people are playing bingo

L

luk0123

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
I really like freerolls as they give the opportunity to learn the necessary skills at no cost. Which might be also disadvantage as most of the players play very loosly and they don't mind playing all in with 72 or Amy other weak hands. Still I belive that there is a great oppurtunity for players who want to learn amd stay longer with poker.

Chebchoub

Chebchoub

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
It is training, experience, and a necessary opportunity to gain experience at all levels.

lyki67

lyki67

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BA
Chips
My experience is that those freerolls are good in which the money per player are at least 20 cents. For example, the winning amount is $100 and there are a maximum of 300 players, i.e. 100/300 equals approximately 33 cents. If the total is $50 and there are 2000 players playing then it's all too hectic. It's not that you can't play this freeroll, but there are too many all-in players and the winnings are too small to play for a few hours.

kabokinha

kabokinha

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
So far it's been pretty cool, I haven't scored like the first one yet, but I've already achieved rewards a few times

gustavofuentes2

gustavofuentes2

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I believe freerolls are fantastic when you are trying to build a bankroll to be able to people yourself into higher tournaments. In freerolls you can learn allot as to when players are crazy throwing any cards as to when they biggen to tighten up and start playing to go up the ladder. You can find this type of play in normal cash tournaments at all levels. Most of the idea is to build a stack and then tighten up to be able to go up the ladder and make each tournament as profitable as possible, Hay sometimes you make the final table and if you can read the players right you may win the tournament. Lots of luck to you and hope you do your best.:):):)

Achrarock

Achrarock

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
MA
Chips
My experience with the tournament is good, even though it takes a lot of time

W

Wega85

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
i just use freerolls to get more experience. if i win its a bonus.

Baoka

Baoka

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VN
Chips
Freelance tournaments are usually played very lightly without cheating the opponent or dragging the opponent by the cards.

Dzill_230

Dzill_230

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello everyone. I use freerolls to build my bankroll. It's not that I don't want to invest money in a deposit, I don't have the opportunity, and partly I don't want to do that. It's also a good learning experience. Not all strategies work for me, but I try to read players, bank odds, etc. I don't always stick to the table, sometimes I have to play by instinct, and sometimes it messes up what I do, like folding, when I could have played and won. I try not to get upset about losses - it's experience, and my ego wants everything at once (I've only been learning poker for a year 😜👍).

R

Recreationalplayer

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Pretty good I guess..

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
sometimes free tournaments are interesting when people try to play it's really cool but when people play just to play it's not very fun and you just look at it and it's unpleasant to see games like this our free tournaments are the best players try to play I love playing our tournaments they are very interesting

yogo9

yogo9

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DZ
Chips
CC freerolls are the best , Fun and competitive its like a micro buy-in tournament, But other freerolls i don't have the best experience because of the hight number of registering players and the random play.

Tadi

Tadi

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BA
Chips
My experiences are positive because I came up with cash to play for money.

O

odonob

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Mixed, you can go on a nice run but then get a lot of bad beats as people play very loose as they are not risking their own money.

Freeroll Passwords