kaynbergo

kaynbergo

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Luck is the main thing in the freeroll, but if you have seriously collected a strong combination, bet the maximum, any hands will bring you a profit

Alexey Shley

Alexey Shley

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Always play for results. If you earn a good stack at the beginning of the tournament, play tight. Towards the middle of the tournament, there are usually more adequate players left than psychopaths who go all-tn with every hand, and it will depend on your skill.

Miyagi not miyaji

Miyagi not miyaji

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
Embrace the variance of these type of games. Because it's a free entry tourney people play them like maniacs so you will often lose because some players won't fold even when they should.

Kinalha

Kinalha

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I assume that you lose your patience, being more focused on the game, sometimes giving up the good cards and playing them less often, you might end up on the podium, I tell you from my own experience. Good luck!!!
Today in cc freeroll, you call 2 all in pre with the both players with 100 blinds (you too) with KTo can you tell me what is patience for you? You don't do the thing what you say

sibkaz

sibkaz

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
At the beginning of the game I try to play with older cards, in the middle, I gain a stack and knock out either singles or small stacks...To gain more chips I often go to ollin. At the end I play only with strong cards, carefully, with positions and ollins.

pansipos

pansipos

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
You must play when you have a strong hand, have patience in waiting for a good hand

mr.fers_one

mr.fers_one

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
play as you always play if you want to get the most out of the tournament, or try some new chips, because it won't be so offensive in case of a loss.

Freeroll Passwords