mr.fers_one

mr.fers_one

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
on 888 poker, such fishs are sitting, and such luck that sometimes it just takes anger. it's comforting that you don't lose money in the freeroll, but on the other hand, you waste your time.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
if you win the tournament at the beginning of the tournament and fill up your chips and increase them before you lose them, then you don't play well at a later stage and you need to change the game at a later stage or enter the hand less because you think you have a lot of chips, so you should play the hands less

AndyFio

AndyFio

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
f you have a really big stack at this stage of the tournament, then think about not playing every hand, not entering the game with medium cards like Queen Jack, but waiting for monster hands and going All-in with them, so your probability reaching the best prizes will increase. I personally used this tactic in tournaments for 2000 people and sometimes reached 20 places.

Stringy

Stringy

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
patience if theres no rebuy, supreme luck if there is

Dzill_230

Dzill_230

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello everyone. There is a lot of advice, a lot of kind words. I want to say from myself: learn starting hands (range), stick to it, and adjust depending on the tournament stage, format, and stack sizes. Yes, there is no need to go and watch every flop, even if there is a streak of low cards - it's better to wait until you gain more experience. Patience and discipline (learn to make the right folds). Yes, you asked a question - information flow, take your time. Every advice deserves attention! Good luck!

scobido

scobido

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I assume that you lose your patience, being more focused on the game, sometimes giving up the good cards and playing them less often, you might end up on the podium, I tell you from my own experience. Good luck!!!

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
usually i get to 100-200 players with 1-2k. But then I start losing even though I have a good stack. What do you advise?
Hi :)
In freerolls, many players play with any hands, and this is completely normal. But if you play with good cards, this can be your significant advantage. So, just don't play with junk :)

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How to play freerolls correctly?.. Hm, by my opinion, necessary more quickly go away of the freerolls,
and play the tournaments with buy-ins... And then at once You feel the difference! That's all!

Fepitaph

Fepitaph

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
How to play freerolls correctly?.. Hm, by my opinion, necessary more quickly go away of the freerolls,
and play the tournaments with buy-ins... And then at once You feel the difference! That's all!
In fact, I don’t see any difference at all between freerolls and paid tournaments with bi 1-3 dollars on ps, sometimes there are many times more limpers than in private freerolls. obviously I’m not talking about free freerolls in which 2-3k people participate

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Freeroll tournaments require a lot of patience, waiting for the right hand and the right board.
Patience, persistence and development are the keys.

sabir

sabir

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
HI,
I have often noticed that small stacks approaching the bubbleor in the freerolls are often Knockedout even with a good hand
and you have to play several freeroll for practice

So i manage the freerolls by two gools :
- Firt, to play only the premium hands with a Range beetwen 10% an 20%
- second to be focus and reach the Add-on period to by the add-on chips they really help to get a seat

Actualy when i'am writing this message I play a freeroll (prictice and why not a win)

ebazynski

ebazynski

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Why is it that so many people get upset when their opponent doesn't play how they think they should ("the right way")?

It seems counterproductive to worry about something you have no control over. There is no such thing as a guaranteed winning hand pre-flop. No matter how well you feel you played the hand, you can still lose. It makes more sense to analyze how you respond to these instances, than it does to complain about "bad play".

C

cowboybebop

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think the best strategy when playing freerolls is to be conservative and patient. I think its about waiting for the right moment when everything lines up.

Mr.$t0k

Mr.$t0k

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
play with GTO strategy and you do not lost your time for nothing

Mag_P1e

Mag_P1e

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
For myself, I decided it was best to play as tight and passive as possible, because every day I see people calling 4bet with 72o and other marginal hands - plus it’s very good to think through what we’re beating on the turn/river. With top pair, you can completely forget about showdown; there will always be a “player” with a 100 vpip and two pairs/trips. If there is 3 flush on the table, there is 100% the same vpip 100 “player” with a flush on 24s. Just play with the nuts(or close to it) and trust the overbets, especially on the river.

M

mariale_1990

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I don't think that for freerolls there is a correct way to play them, if you look closely, very few try to play in a more solid way, there is almost always madness after madness, if you play a paid entry tournament you will be able to see the difference, in the freerolls You should take a little more risk and not to mention the luck that is needed when you take more risks than normal.

Dimidrol2

Dimidrol2

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
My style of playing in freerolls is like this. At the beginning of MTT you play only with top cards, when you dial the bank, then the game on the card is the goal to get into ITM, well, the final table is longer, adequate players are already playing there)

_420_420_

_420_420_

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Usually the most annoying part of freerolls is the player pool. Many of them are not taking it seriously, and they are both an opportunity to chip up, but also very annoying when you run bad against them. Also, the diluted prize pool is annoying, since you usually have to make the final table to get anything meaningful out of it.

But, the strategy is pretty much just play GTO poker and you will be good in the long run.

T

tiptools

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I play freerolls very loose ,,they do not worth my time for playing correctly :)

E

Erickaie

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
you need a bit of luck specially in the beginning stages of a tourney to have ammo for later, if you could double up early then that's a great start!

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
take it step by step ...first focus on geting in the prizes and then relax get started on your game , if gong to be tight for you ...you will have a deep run in the tourney :)....good luck :)

machinm19

machinm19

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I must have cashed in a good few thousand free rolls over the years and in my experience playing tag is a top strategy. Knowing how many left until the money is also crucial as sometimes not playing a hand and wasting time is the difference between making the money and just missing out. Folding Aces, Kings etc should be easy in this format once you have been burned enough times. If the payout for finishing 500 places higher is only a bit higher than actually making the money then folding a big hand close to the bubble is sometimes more logical than playing it. Free rolls are fun but personally I find it hard to concentrate on them like I used to, I rarely even play the cards chat ones anymore but only because I am too busy lately.

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
usually i get to 100-200 players with 1-2k. But then I start losing even though I have a good stack. What do you advise?
What I can say is very simple, have a lot of patience and know how to wait for the right moment, there is no magic formula, but total control

BOXING71

BOXING71

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Free tournaments for such a large number of participants are a bit of luck. There will be victories and there will be losses. You need to play optimally at all stages of the tournament. There is a lot of educational material here and we are all in the process of learning. There is no easy answer to your question

Freeroll Passwords