• We would love to hear your thoughts! Click here to take a short survey on your CardsChat experience: Rate Your CardsChat Experience

Forum members receive 10 VIP Chips for participating (follow instructions on form).

How much you win on freerolls in poker?

C

CryptoBlood

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am really bad at freerolls but my goal is to win at least 50-100$ per month with cardschat freerolls when I get a ticket to carsdschat freerolls I will win much more because there is a lot of the tournaments which it is possible to play with this membership.Without cardschat membership it is much harder to win on poker freerolls for me.

MazzErati

MazzErati

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I made 80 $ in Ggpoker and PS combined since December. Not all months are the same... So, I think an average over the course of a year might give a better picture.
what you are playing freerol on GG ? only Cards Chat or something else

VGShaa

VGShaa

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Freerolls are not a means of earning money in poker. They only help build a bankroll from which you can start making money in poker. Thanks to cards chat, if you persistently play freerolls all year round, you can create a good bankroll of $500, it all depends on everyone's level of play.

Jamil

Jamil

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Of course, you will not be able to count on it as a monthly income

Artemloshara

Artemloshara

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I wouldn't say I win something very often, I would say that once I won $6, recently I won $12 and won a $11 buy-in tournament ticket

kanogott

kanogott

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I win some nice money, then i play on micro stakes some tourneys or do some withdrawls. The best site for freerolls is without any doubt cardschat. The regular freeroll are great and the specials ones also very nice. Hopefully cardschat would a long time sucessful and the community will raise and stay healthy.

KRANKES

KRANKES

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't play that many anymore, but in my best times $100 per month was a regular basis. Now it's more around $50

GarotoMaroto

GarotoMaroto

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I think 50$ per month,sometimes nothing XD
God bless

D

dompoker

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lately I haven't won anything, I don't have time to play, maybe later.

ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
The average winnings playing freerolls is approximately $80. There was a month in which I won $600 thanks to a freeroll

knutwuchtig

knutwuchtig

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
it depends, some months a few dollars, some months only bad hands a few cents, but, i play just for fun.

ratbat615

ratbat615

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
JM
Chips
This seems about right to me. Consistency is key. I definitely have troubles with that and miss out often on daily freebie opportunities. :(
The more you play, the more skilled you should get also so while building a bankroll for free, you can have some skills also built to play well once you enter in the higher cash games.
Be careful of the cash games cause you can lose your bankroll Which I have done ✅. Because I play above my bankroll eg. I am suppose to play <1 cent <2 cent $2 NL which gives me about 15 buy ins but I play <5 cent <10 cents $10 NL which gives me 3 buy ins . Yesterday I played for over 18 or more hours till I lost 😞 my bankroll I was depressed but it was my fault 🤦‍♀️ and I have to accept that. If I was playing $2 NL I would play more confident and not so scared 😱 but sometimes you take a chance and you win 🥇 I still consider my self a winner I have only deposited $20 in GGPoker $10 to link my bank card and another to link my Bitcoin wallet and I have taken over $80 so I am up $60 so not bad. So the Moral of the story is stay within your bankroll.

testing826

testing826

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
in a month i won close to $90 with freerolls

S

Snake2007

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I won a few freeroll tournaments but not as many as I had the opportunity to.

mardi1987

mardi1987

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RS
Chips
I want to ask those who play only freerolls.
How much money they managed to win in a month?
I returned to poker in December 2022. I don't know exactly how much I earn from freerolls per month. But I'm a 95% freeroll player with 3-4 tickets (earned on freeroll) and a couple of micro entrances over $500 a month. I haven't been going far in the big field lately, but two weeks in April I'm close to $200. How much time I spent is an excellent result, I rarely play more than 3-4 games a day. I also left some tickets for the end of the month with which I will play 20-50k GTD.

If you are a beginner and can participate in some tournaments such as US&Friends; Saturday's WPT $100 CC freeroll (smaller field doesn't last long and double digit prizes). and if you play some of the ACR special. With a little study and discipline, you can produce beautiful results. If you need anything feel free to send a pm

airxlns

airxlns

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Wow, I didn't know about the daily gift for HH, what is it? like a roulette spin like on 888?
I don't play on 888 so I couldn't compare... But you get a 25 cents ticket from Monday to Sunday to Friday and Saturday a dollar ticket to play spin and gold or battle Royale. And from playing those daily I made 44$ + so far since mid December.

M

moularaki

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Usualy when i win some money in freeroll i play cash game and manage my bankroll

MazzErati

MazzErati

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I don't play on 888 so I couldn't compare... But you get a 25 cents ticket from Monday to Sunday to Friday and Saturday a dollar ticket to play spin and gold or battle Royale. And from playing those daily I made 44$ + so far since mid December.
Wow, please tell me how to get these tickets on GG ?

Andrii Lubentsov

Andrii Lubentsov

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
It turns out $100-150 per month. Now there are many freerolls on ACR and the opportunity to earn more.

Freeroll Passwords