How much you win on freerolls in poker?

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It depends of the month, but in average $150-$200. It's a lot easier now with the ACR special freerolls, hope they keep these tournaments for a long time.

Edu1

Edu1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
It all depends on the month, there is a month when there are many freerolls, and there is one when there are very few. On average, you can win anywhere from $0 to $50 per month from freerolls
I agree, this is the realistic number
today I'm making an average of 400 to 700 $
LOL
It depends of the month, but in average $150-$200. It's a lot easier now with the ACR special freerolls, hope they keep these tournaments for a long time.
ACR is a ATM now? LOL

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I want to ask those who play only freerolls.
How much money they managed to win in a month?
Hi.
I mostly play freerolls. On average, I manage to make from 20 to 100 dollars a month. It all depends on how much free time I have. Nevertheless, freerolls are tournaments in which a lot depends on luck, so it is quite difficult to talk about some kind of stability in this context :)

GNuTTz

GNuTTz

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not much.. but that’s not why you should be playing freerolls. I did win the PS weekend freeroll a few months ago- which was nice! Then PS took it all back within minutes lol

Ruslan L

Ruslan L

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think on average I manage to win about 20-30 dollars a month. Not much, but it's a boost to my bankroll nonetheless :)

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
I play constantly 4-5 times a day, mainly at 888 poker, these tournaments do not oblige you to spend money and psychologically you can make the right decisions.

INISHTE

INISHTE

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
I don't just play Freerolls, but from time to time they save my day, because I don't spend more than 15 dollars a day playing Poker.

serj537

serj537

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MD
Chips
To be honest, I never counted it. But I think it's about 50.

veltins

veltins

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
JP
Chips
I have won over 15k from 0 funds starting from freerolls only since i started my own poker journey . which i have taken out . besides that istill have close to nice bankroll left . and all of those started from 0 . cardschat did helped me a lot in early years in winning many things

Lately though as i have been busy with fam n work , i dont play many freerolsl anymore except sometimes in the weekend cc300. so not much lately from freerolls

SopianaeExtra

SopianaeExtra

between my 2 ears
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
In march last year it was around 15 dollars, but I didn't play every day. All in all, I don't take Poker that seriously, I don't depend on it.

subluchuk

subluchuk

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
for example i just won a ticket to the sunday storm

G0930

G0930

Captain Fathermucker, Satty Aficionado
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
You should log in today plenty special freerolls on ACR today :)

f_lampa

f_lampa

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
In march last year it was around 15 dollars, but I didn't play every day. All in all, I don't take Poker that seriously, I don't depend on it.
it's probably good to just play with friends :)

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
When I started here in this wonderful community I only played the freerolls... and if you look at my statistics on the "LeaderBoard" you will see that throughout the time I have been here I have won more than 1000 dollars... without leaving aside how much I managed to improve my game... nowadays I only play at the cash tables and from time to time I play the freerolls on the weekends... but if you apply yourself you can win a lot just by playing the freerolls of community

f_lampa

f_lampa

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
You should log in today plenty special freerolls on ACR today :)
yes, a lot of freerolls today :) if you are lucky in one of them, you can get a month's salary right away

f_lampa

f_lampa

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
When I started here in this wonderful community I only played the freerolls... and if you look at my statistics on the "LeaderBoard" you will see that throughout the time I have been here I have won more than 1000 dollars... without leaving aside how much I managed to improve my game... nowadays I only play at the cash tables and from time to time I play the freerolls on the weekends... but if you apply yourself you can win a lot just by playing the freerolls of community
I'm a beginner, I really want to start playing this freeroll community, I hope I'll learn something :)

G0930

G0930

Captain Fathermucker, Satty Aficionado
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
I'm a beginner, I really want to start playing this freeroll community, I hope I'll learn something :)
You sure will. CardsChat is such a nice community with many highly skilled players . I consider it my extended family:D
We also even got some actual pros here, who you can ask question anything regarding poker:)

balo

balo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NO
Chips
If you are talking about the CC freerolls, I guess you can get anywhere from $1 to $50 in a month, you just need to run good ;)

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I want to ask those who play only freerolls.
How much money they managed to win in a month?
I think about $30-$50 a month I make, but that's all actually thanks to our daily and weekly freerolls. Without them, the results will be meager.

L

Leandro14PR

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
AR
Chips
playing at bronze level just a few pennies 😕

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I agree, this is the realistic number

LOL

ACR is a ATM now? LOL
Almost everyday have a $5k or $10k freeroll and there are days with more than 4-5 of these freerolls. Unless you don't have time to play, yes it's not difficult to win more than $150 per month there. Without those freerolls was very difficult to win money there, but now you only need 3-4 good runs and you win this amount.

Last edited:
Freeroll Passwords