pankoffff

pankoffff

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
It all depends on the month, there is a month when there are many freerolls, and there is one when there are very few. On average, you can win anywhere from $0 to $50 per month from freerolls

jonaselloco

jonaselloco

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
hello friend
I really don't think you make a lot of money a month just playing freerolls.
It may be that in a medium or long term, you can get to make a small bankroll to start playing other types of paid tournaments and then possibly start to be a profitable player.
But, the advantage that the freeroll gives you, especially those of Cardschat, that if you are a beginner player, you can study, strategize, practice, etc. as you build up a bankroll.
Cardschat gives you that great possibility.
I think the best thing is to practice in this type of freerolls, where the players from the forum play.
And also keep in mind that very good players play here.
What's more, we have had freerolls that we had the honor of playing against the Cardschat Pros who very humbly joined the game and you really learn from their game.
Greetings friend and Happy Easter:giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:

airxlns

airxlns

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I made 80 $ in Ggpoker and PS combined since December. Not all months are the same... So, I think an average over the course of a year might give a better picture.

vnnby

vnnby

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I don't play that often, and I play freerolls from the site, so the winnings can vary from 0 to 60$

ztibor72

ztibor72

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
I usually win between $50-$100 per month, sometimes more or less.
It also depends on how much time and desire I have to play.
This includes not only CC freerolls, of course.

ToNy70929

ToNy70929

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UZ
Chips
Usually my goal in freerolls is to win tickets to major tournaments (with the exception of Cardschat freerolls). Pay attention to freerolls, which raffle tickets to major tournaments. There is always the possibility of rebuys, until the end of late registration. Yesterday I participated in such a freeroll, rebuyed three times for 0.11 cents and entered the 50 winners who received $ 11 each and then already participated in the next satellite, which allowed me to get a ticket to today's Sunday Million:cool:

D

DAVID KEHRER

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Don,t play them much any more but i have won thousands over the past thirty years.

S

Sopt

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
SI
Chips
The most I ever made was around 13$, it was 3rd place in 100$ freeroll if I remember correctly. :)
Looking at it monthly it really depends, I don't play that many of them, so I'd say maybe around 2-5$?

ratbat615

ratbat615

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
JM
Chips
if you play all the games you should average about $40 a month its more depended on your skill level. ggpoker gives you a ticket every day <25 x 28 =$7 free a month . plus the other sites. you just have to be consistent.

Gotmog1

Gotmog1

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
For the month of March, I brought a net 55$. But these are only those that I brought out. I won and more, just then I lost this money

f_lampa

f_lampa

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
For the month of March, I brought a net 55$. But these are only those that I brought out. I won and more, just then I lost this money
a good result, I hope April will be even better!

f_lampa

f_lampa

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
if you play all the games you should average about $40 a month its more depended on your skill level. ggpoker gives you a ticket every day <25 x 28 =$7 free a month . plus the other sites. you just have to be consistent.
I don't play ggpoker yet, maybe in the future, thanks for the advice :)

S

steve01991

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
if you are dedicated to the game, and play them all, and are lucky...then you can make anywhere from 50 to 100 depending how many you play and your skill set.

f_lampa

f_lampa

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
if you are dedicated to the game, and play them all, and are lucky...then you can make anywhere from 50 to 100 depending how many you play and your skill set.
I get about $100 a month.. but I want even more :)

Freeroll Passwords