Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I want to ask those who play only freerolls.
How much money they managed to win in a month?
You will never make a living playing only Free-rolls, but they are a great way to practice playing Poker and start a bankroll, I have done it on several sites playing them and cashing, then start buying in to other games like SnGs and other Tournaments.
When you look at all the players that Play in a World Series game, with a $10,000 buy-in, not all of them have paid $10,000 some might have played in a $11 dollar satellite game, that leads them to another game that guarantees a seat in the World Series, You have to do your research and find the games that help you to progress and play well enough to win the seats in the first instance.
Generally the only players that will pay the full buy-in are the professional players that don't want to grind it out playing qualifying Tournaments, but it is possible.
I remember in a PSCA Event one player had won a place in the final, on-line and spent the money he made from selling his flight ticket to pay some bills he had, then when the Event got closer decided to give it a shot and had to borrow money to but a new flight ticket, and cashed in the main event, nothing spectacular but certainly enough to make it worthwhile.
Even players like Chris Moneymaker started from satellite games before they made the big leagues.

RhinoRyan89

RhinoRyan89

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Hi all

I would say on average i make anywhere from $50 to $100 from freeroll for $ and tickets across multiple platforms.

Biggest single winnings from a freeroll was $480 for 1st place on 888 poker a long time ago in the Silver level monthly freeroll.

Many of you will remmember the days on 888 Poker when the level structure was diffrent for freerolls.

Also anyone miss the days of the Poker World Cup $1 tournaments on 888 poker where you played for an individual and team prize as i collective i do :(

Academico

Academico

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I made 80 $ in Ggpoker and PS combined since December. Not all months are the same... So, I think an average over the course of a year might give a better picture.
it is a good prospect to do it annually

goaldriversv

goaldriversv

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think I average $50 a month in freeroll winnings. Best freeroll win was almost $4000 after I qualified for the freeroll

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
It can vary massively from free-roll to free-roll, in some I have won about $50 in others as little as $5 even when being in first place, in some Free-roll games I have won no cash at all, only tickets for future games which gave me a chance to win Thousands of Dollars.
Playing in Free-roll Satellite games are a good way to win some real money and still not cost you anything but time. I once entered a Stud Poker free-roll where there were over 2,000 entrants and only the top 5 got a free seat in the next game played the following night, unfortunately for me I was sent home from work early the next morning and told I was doing the late shift later that night and couldn't play. but What did I lose? Nothing! it was a free-roll.

pancho_1954

pancho_1954

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
It all depends, because to be honest there are good days and bad days, but I can tell you that I only play free tournaments and all my bankroll has come from there, and when I've played a tournament it's because I won entry from a free tournament and I have reached itm on a couple of occasions, I cannot tell you an amount but in general it can be said that the free have given me a lot

Freeroll Passwords