How much do you love poker?

NWPatriot

NWPatriot

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have a recreational poker addiction. I know enough about the dangers of addictions, so I am careful to keep this thing recreational.

I like that there is brain power associated with the game, but i hate the random luck part. Can't we do away with that?

vagrantjunki3

vagrantjunki3

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am a web developer and coder in multiple programming languages. online poker is something I do to relax and wind down each day, but live poker is absolutely the best.

J

Jenya Zemlyanukhin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker is just a game for me and at this stage it's for killing time

wagon596

wagon596

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker is my life. Still play everyday. Been playing for 60 years now.

D

dejan85

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love playing poker,its unpredictiable,and you need to focus in game and give a lot of effort to be a better than other player similiarl ike playing chess,...

S

sparky112

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
poker

Poker for you is just a game and a means of earning extra money or something more?
Internet Poker, well: it is a way of life , to get your frustrations out, to laugh, to cry, to share emotions with your PC (or pass out on it or the wife) and you wife. (LOL) I can burn a day away stay and play all week 24/7! It teaches you patience, confidence, steadiness, and how to LIE YOUR BUTT OFF!! (lol) more to come in the following weeks. Plus I LIKE the EXTRA $$$ cause I win A LOT LOL:D:cool::icon_king
sparky112
Texas, Home of "Ole Sparky" 112 satisfied customers

the electric chair banned in 1910 sold at auction in 1920 for $800.000.00 then again in 1989 at suction for 1.2 million. it was rented by Tom Hanks for $100,000.00
for the Movie "The Green Mile"

foran

foran

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It was my job for several years, until Colombia closed the poker rooms and left me unemployed.

vitalicharniak

vitalicharniak

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In poker, there are quite broad boundaries of the notion “optimal strategy”, which very much depends on how other people play, how comfortable you are to play yourself, and how the game has been going on so far. In poker, everyone will play his pair of aces in his own way, and sometimes he can win a hand with full garbage, and in the preference, his iron ten bribes will all play the same, and they won't play anything at all and never.

recerveau

recerveau

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For Time x money is worth, you have to have enough money. At the moment play for fun, but always improving!

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I love this freaking game. I used to be athletic and hope to do more in my sport but then I got hurt, older and fat. :( Poker allows me to be competitive at something I enjoy playing and love. I dont plan to go pro or make a living at this game as long as I dont go broke life it good.

MAGICUZ

MAGICUZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I love poker so much that after a hard day at work I find time to play.Poker is my hobby:rolleyes:

P

polarized

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
it used to be my job... but i love poker too much i will make a come back

TheBandit

TheBandit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love this game

Saying that I also take this game very personal sometimes and get crabby if my AA gets cracked by q2 like today. but I mostly enjoy the game and try to keep my hands tight.

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
For now, poker is my favorite hobby for me. Previously, I spent an average of 20-30 dollars a month on the game. But now, playing in freerolls, I managed to gradually increase my bankroll. I hope that over time poker will become a source of additional revenue for me.

A2020

A2020

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I just play it for fun. I never though about taking it too seriously. I know I could improve a lot on my game and maybe I should some day. As for now, playing to have a good time.

B

blackdust_poker

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Still trying to win a tournament just cant seem to be consistent best place i think ive been to is top 50 of a tourney that recently had 200k + entrants. The pokerstars 200billion poker celebration which i eneded up in closer to 30,000th LOL. But you know one day and all..

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's a good way to make some extra scratch!! $$$ :dancing2: