How much do you love poker?

S

SeriousBizzness

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker for you is just a game and a means of earning extra money or something more?
its way more than that for me . i want it to be my profession. i love poker. i just dont have the time that i wish i could to play it as much as i want to.

Cherkeza

Cherkeza

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker for me it is a hobby and keep my brain busy.

E

Evtimiv

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
With poker I develop logical thinking. It makes you think what what to do in worst situations or when you are in the best situation how to make it look like you don't have anything and take more chips from other players.So I think this is a game of mind .

mariale_1990

mariale_1990

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I love poker, I start just to distract myself then with the passing of time I fall in love with him, of course, always helps the extra money,lol

mst32ro

mst32ro

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
DOYLISM : "Poker is War. People pretend it is a game".

tihomir_kula

tihomir_kula

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Somewhere at the point of reasonable.

jfmcd86

jfmcd86

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How much do i love poker????

More than i love my money :)

ZenGreen

ZenGreen

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Its ok, I like studying it more than playing it. Probably die of a heart attack watching one of these stupid deep races happen. I guess they say your most passionate about the stuff you love, and poker seems to effect me the most negatively the most but anyways cya at the game tonight LOL!!

C

clasrasmusso

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play poker for the sake of excitement, and it's fun to see if my game style works. It's about playing tremendously as well as being able to fool his opponent.
It's a great game!

ammje

ammje

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I really like poker, and if I can win a few dollars, that is fine, I hope someday to earn good money, and maybe become regular in online poker.

guicor30

guicor30

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am a little voluble hahaha
when I win an important tournament I love poker a lot ... but when I lose I hate hating poker in a way hahaha.
that's my love with poker

B

BenefitNL

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Want to turn this into earnings, and I think I will succeed. I wish you all success in your endeavours.

Empress

Empress

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me, it's just for fun/recreational. I don't think I'm good enough to be risking major bankrolls, unless I've built it up myself from winnings.

I love card games in general and poker is my favorite!

Filip Krstevski

Filip Krstevski

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just cant live without poker. Poker is my job.
I'm grinding everyday and make decent amount of money just to make my living good and decent. I really take it serious and every $ spend is just a big loss for me.
I take poker very serious and i'm enjoying playing it.

509fio

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Civilize the mind, make savage the body. Poker is my mental workout. The daily study and play makes it feel like a higher purpose as opposed to just a card game.

J

Jatoshi

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I pretty like poker because you can mess up against each other with money and that makes me a lot of fun. Of course, the logic behind is also one of the reasons why I pretty like it :eek:

Best Regards,
Jatoshi.

Ranish625

Ranish625

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Unfortunately for me, this is just a game, but I want this game to become another way of additional earnings

Justin Bloomquist

Justin Bloomquist

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker for me is a pastime and it is so much fun.

ms_attack

ms_attack

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I love the game, becouse you can win a lot of money without a withdraw. You can be a millionar with nothing. Whether this will ever happen to me is indeed in the stars, but the chance is at least for everyone. The game can give such a great feeling of happiness but also frustrate you so much within seconds. I have so many heartbeats when I'm in a showdown. I need that feeling when I realize how my heart is knocking.

bruno13xs

bruno13xs

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I love poker because it is a strategy game of luck and know how to read your opponents love it

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker for you is just a game and a means of earning extra money or something more?

I like poker in the means of strategy and out playing, what I don't like is nowadays everybody is very loose therefore having to make a hand is harder and trying to counter that will also cost chips because of the thinking people are bluffing.

MrGrace

MrGrace

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Personally i love the game and challenges of different ways to play. I play just recreational but i really enjoy the game and its my favorite weekend enjoyment to play games thru out the day. I do love poker.