How much do you love poker?

T

TpaEnforcement

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I use to love poker more then anything .. now it is second after I started a second relationship.

P

PLAYFUL1

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Playing poker is the first thing when I wake up and the last thing to do when I go to bed. Mostly I cry when I'm not able to play at all!:confused:

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
My first year or two playing online... I LOVED POKER! It was EVERYTHING POKER! ie. "Do you have a hobby?" Yah.. POKER!
what tv do you watch? POKER
goals? POKER!
what do you with friends? What friends? Just poker!
If you meet a new woman? No... not poker. doesn't happen.... because of POKER!

These days... meh. I don't talk much poker with anyone. I play a bit online recreationally... with no aspirations for 'the big score'... or the 'one day'. It's not why I play. Also at one time I wanted to digest everything poker... read well over 50 books, joined training sites, etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. But now when I play.... pff... it's pretty mechanical while online but am often just playing micros for recreation. Local live games are more exciting for me and then it does have something to do with money (lots of super aggro donks & stations who think they're great but actually suck).

I can remember what that feeling was like though.

A

AlbieTross

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It truly is a love-hate relationship almost like alcohol. I know it won't ever make me a better person but I continue to play anyway.

TrpeLoco

TrpeLoco

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play poker every day can not imagine a day without poker. When I have more time playing tournaments, especially K.O

pirateglenn

pirateglenn

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker represents for me a chance to study and improve, cardschat enables me to learn and put things into practice and this is a massive reason why i love poker so much.Never has there been such a world wide resource - amazing!

monstr999999

monstr999999

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In poker there is a soul ...)))
In every soul there is a particle of poker ...)))
:playingba

nobodysf00l

nobodysf00l

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
best damn thing since sliced bread...lol

keokeokk

keokeokk

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love too much poker, I play every day if possible, it's a lot of fun and exciting :)

DuffMcGruff

DuffMcGruff

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker is my passion. I won’t give up until I can play professionally

P

pauloandre100

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me poker is my favorite hobby. I love playing poker where times flies by

radartodd69

radartodd69

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm in it for the potential money I could win when I become good enough at this game. I consider learning and improving the "dues" you must pay to make into the big time. I like to play for something though even if it's only a small amount.

skiptomyloot

skiptomyloot

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
its a hate and love relationship . its a struggle ,its also challenging. its hard work and not everyone can do it .. its a lifestyle . it will teach you about your weaknesses and your strengths. really toughen me up mentally ...

dimon4ik89

dimon4ik89

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I love poker very much for more than ten years.

I love poker very much for more than ten years. For me, this is primarily a pleasure, and then already earning money. In order to achieve success in poker, you need to love it, like any other cause of your life. Especially I like Texas Hold'em, because in this game a lot depends on your skill. I also played in Omaha, but there the main success depends on luck, because I prefer Hold'em most of all.

Vuske111

Vuske111

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have a weird relationship with poker,in some moments i love him and next day i hate him..

kittykittykat

kittykittykat

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I love poker a lot. I try to play daily. However I don't consider myself a gambler, I'm a card player. I enjoy all card games. Hearts, Canasta, Pinochle, bring them on.

S

sanek18_1999

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
:flute::flute::flute:poker is my life!!!Pokeeeer.I want to become a professional of this game.

HK_47

HK_47

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it's a beautiful game, it has a lot of good theory behind it that is hardly concrete and has a diverse range of profitable play-styles that lend itself to the fun factor. It is the quintessential card game imo.

mst32ro

mst32ro

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
gambling is the most healthy vice of mankind. Next are drugs, food, alcohol, smoking, sex and so on...

S

Sorin Iliescu

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
poker is a cool game which i enjoy playing, but it's also very important if you can make money out of it cause it matters when you want to improve and increase the stakes

K

kasapcho

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
some people do it like a job - for me is just fun :D but I love it

E

eggtart

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker is like a sport and hobby...It has great learning lessons and always room to improve to take to another level....Very competitive indeed.....

M

Mrjamesbond1977

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker is the best thing that ever happened to me i fell in love with poker in 2007 and i will never ever stop loving and playing it

C

Claws

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It's a love/hate relationship for me. It feels amazing, and sometimes even like you are on top of the world when you are making the correct plays and being rewarded as such. Yet when the opposite happens, it can bring immense pain . Make all the right moves, set the perfect trap, and end up losing massive hands due to those 1-2 outers that seem to always get there.