Chips
Very carefully! Haha. But I play them.

MikeDTT

MikeDTT

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it depends on your position at the table, you see the flop if you stack up to the blind, if you don't catch anything you fold

VVi10

VVi10

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I think it depends a lot on your stack at the moment and your position at the table. But whenever possible I try to see until the turn, depending on the amount that has to be paid, because a trica and the pot will be yours for sure

jcxmendes

jcxmendes

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I'm not playing pairs down frequently principamente pair of 2, so when the game situations or nessecidade'm good table image to explore situations that can extract chips !:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

L

ledris

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Its very simple to play pocket deuces! I fold this hand the most times apart from the situation which I am small blind and all are folded or if I am at last positions and all are folded too. I will choose to min raise or just limp!

rodo 2285

rodo 2285

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
conservatively, waiting to appear on the flop, turn or river

throughstruggle

throughstruggle

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi all!I was wondering how do you deal with pocket deuces at any position pre-flop in tournaments? In my case, it is a snap fold most of the time regardless of my stack size even. Is this pocket pair undervalued? Is there something I'm missing to know how to handle it upside?
Recently, I have been playing 22, 33 open limp call preflops. In any case, you can only rely on catching a set postflop. But if there is an action preflop I fold.

B

benkob

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just try to call it to see the flop. If you get a 3 bet preflop you have to fold it

nuttea

nuttea

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi all!I was wondering how do you deal with pocket deuces at any position pre-flop in tournaments? In my case, it is a snap fold most of the time regardless of my stack size even. Is this pocket pair undervalued? Is there something I'm missing to know how to handle it upside?
Being in a late position, you can raise preflop only in one case: if you had only 1 call before you. Thus, you play against a maximum of 3 players. However, 3 players is also a lot. Players sitting in the small and big blind are more likely to enter the game with a medium or low hand. Koller, most likely, has a hand slightly above average, but not premium, and is not completely sure of his cards. If a raise has been made to you, it is strictly forbidden to enter the game with a pocket pair of twos in the middle and early position. In the late position, if there are two or more calls, you can try to call. There are still chances to collect a set.
If the flop brought you a set, then go ahead - take advantage! It is important to remember that any combination, except for doubles, as well as a set with higher cards, interrupt your hand. Therefore, you should not wait long - do not give opponents the opportunity to collect a combination and beat you. The most important rule of the deuces is that with any raise you must immediately pass, and you should enter the game only from a late positionAt full table, the potential strength of 22 is only 12-14%

C

chris arthurs

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Out of position I just try and call cheap and set mine lol but in position with just callers I'll raise pretty and then bet the flop decent then I slow down

S

sheldon20264

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, playing with a couple of two, I always lift, not much, but lift

L

LedZeffelin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I suggest RFI 22 form HJ+ or more tightly CO+. You'll get +EV.

Fenix7

Fenix7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
with deuces only call BB and if I connect my Set I continue playing according to the table. but if not Set not Bet as regularly advised.

A

Alexkaria

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In my case, it depends on the position and stack. I quite often go into the game with these cards , I can not say that it is always successful , but nevertheless it seems to me that you do underestimate this combination.

alex_dorda

alex_dorda

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi

I play very carefully from 22-99. The cards are good, but dangerous. You can easily overestimate your hand and lose!

Valik

Valik

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pocket doubles are very not a regular pair.... On the one hand the weakest pair on the other beats AK..... Play dangerously free time...

G

Gelidmind

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would say like any other small pair. I rarely ever raise with them. I guess it also depends on your position and what's at stake. Often times I just look to flop a set with them. If I don't and there is a lot of action then I just fold them.

Borataylor

Borataylor

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play small pocket pairs in a Multibank when everyone calls pre-flop, and if I'm lucky, they'll pay for my risk.The second situation is when one or two opponents play 2BB, and I call from a late position.

ga25x

ga25x

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
fold in EP, fold or call for a set in MP, call or bet in LP.

besplatnee

besplatnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you are the first to enter the pot, always raise with small pairs.
In late position, 3-bet against weak players.
If there is initiative on the flop, continuation bet and even barrel with small pairs.

S

samuri

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
pokets

I play 22 to see the flop. if a 2 is on the flop then trip 2 are great when others bet on their kk aa or any other pair.