efranto2286

efranto2286

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
the bubble is elimination, it is easier to eliminate those who do not have many chips than the game will or better the system so you will almost always lose if you have few chips. the opportunity to vote only changes if you are with someone with fewer chips than you. so be smart and wait for the bubble to pass. use the time bank and wait for the bubble to pass

It also happened to me that despite having a better hand, I was eliminated against those with more chips, it is very common for that to happen to me:rolleyes:

fasteddee74

fasteddee74

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Never EVER folding aces on the bubble of ANY tournament. NEVER EVER!!! Satellite is the only exception.

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
AA is a strong hand, but it is not unbreakable, you can still lose, and because it is the strongest pair this leads to overeaction and loses!

rdwr33

rdwr33

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
when in doubt, depending on the initial blinds, I'm always going all-in. waiting for the lucky part. 80% of the hands I've played are working.

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Competent play at this stage leads to getting into prizes and earning money.lf you have a big stack,you need to be more aggressive,steal blinds, and force your opponents to fold on a dangerous flop.With an average,comfortable stack,you should switch to a calm and tight game.Do not get involved in dubious banks,you need to play calmly with this card.

AizenFalck

AizenFalck

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You just need to play aces as it is, a pair. Sometimes people over play aces and this gets you toruin a game that costs a lot to get there. Remember, aces, ings and queens are only pairs, any double pairor set to the villain and your game is over. Regards.

MrrrRock

MrrrRock

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
personally I push hoping for calls and most of the times i get them. dont like the slowplay because you are playing with fire against bigger stacks in most of the situations

ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
A few days ago I was joking with a friend about AA in bubble, telling him that it is a way to be eliminated without ITM. But AA should always be played, this changes if it is a satellite like several weeks ago Lex Veldhuis folded them near the prize positions

J

June4Spades

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would have gone double down.

VikyGia

VikyGia

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi

You must raise everything according to your position at the table, usually you go with all the chips

pocketace222

pocketace222

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have to play them normally raise 3x or 4 bet. I can't play any other way. You'll win more than you lose and people could think your a little weak, they'll call off with AQ AJ pockets your in great shape here

rock0001

rock0001

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
you should always raise preflop or shove with aces preflop even in the bubble ( unless you are playing a satellite) because you have the best preflop hand and its a +ev play in the long run...

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Of course you should not fold the nuts to avoid a bad beat. The only situation, where this can sometimes be correct, is near the bubble in a satellite, where you are reasonably sure to be able to fold your way to a ticket. Bad beats are part of poker, and if it upsets you to be "the bubble boy" because of whatever bad beat, then you need to either work on your mental game or find another hobby.

G

GIB

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hand details needed, but it's variance anyway, you're worth over 85% to win. it just didn't work out. the distance will return everything if you play at least 400 tournaments per month.

F

freedom4L

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ofcourse you always play your aces. The problem is if the board gets super wet and the villain clearly wants to get all the chips in then you should be able to let your hand go

MAGICUZ

MAGICUZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You perfectly understand that you are just unlucky, but the answer is simple All in)))

D

dompoker

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I push pre flop, to avoid getting into trouble, in another situation I could limp raise.

P86

P86

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If ever you're going to play AA on the bubble is by shoving either open shove or reraise shove against similar or larger stacks in this case position matters

tony2521

tony2521

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PA
Chips
It is said that pair of aces have to be played but I think there are also points to consider. 1. If it is a satellite of tickets of the same value, it does not matter to be first or to be the last cashing position, so it is not worth risking something safe. 2. If it's a cash tournament, you should consider 2 things, how much do you want to cash out and how much would you be willing to risk. Get eliminated or climb positions. 3. If you are short stacked and on the edge of the bubble it is all in without thinking.

L

Laddys

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
when I get AA, I already smell like a loss. This is some kind of law of meanness...with such a beautiful card to leave the game (tournament)....that's why I play them more carefully than any other cards...

P

PLAYFUL1

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Position matters alot i myself would shove in that bubble and pray to the poker gods for it to hold. LOL

rdwr33

rdwr33

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
when in doubt, depending on the initial blinds, I'm always going all-in. waiting for the lucky part. 80% of the hands I've played are working.
Today I see it differently, the strategy of playing with AA will depend on the position I'm in and the bets made at the table. I learned to have more patience in my hands.

jonaselloco

jonaselloco

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
hello brother welcome
1° In any situation AA is the best preflop hand, that is, even if it is on the bubble, it is very difficult to fold
2° have AA in the bubble if the tournament is worth cashing and you want to enter them I at least play it like any other hand, if I'm in UTG or medium or in SB I miniraise, if I go against a limp or a miniraise I 3 or 4 bet and hope to read the flop.
On the flop you have to take into account, as in your case if the villain has 77 you have both you that the flop comes out the A or the one that comes out on the flop the 7 the only difference that if nothing comes out the hand is yours.
3° Over time I have learned to fold with high cards in hand, before I never did it I started with AA or KK and even the river did not stop and I got tired of losing hands and tournaments with these hands playing this game. One day I said this I must change it, and I read a tutorial I don't remember today where a player explained the result that this way of playing with AA or KK had given him, not only in the bubble but in the rest of the tournament as well. AA doesn't guarantee anything, he says, but knowing that preflop is always the best hand
4° That that the systems tend to take you out when you are with few chips about to enter the bubble is very relative. I'll tell you 2 weeks ago I finished 2nd in a tournament where at one point I was 32 out of 32 with payment to 30th place, that is, in the middle of the bubble, the great candidate to leave was me. The play comes with me in BB with 2 BB in stack and 35 suite comes to me. The UTG is the leader of the table, he makes a miniraise, which is logical, he forces me to pay or not, but he forces me. the button 3bets and I think "if with this 35 suite by chance I win at least 6 BB plus the ante so I went and the UTG limp called. The UTG cards were K7, the Button AJ and as I told you my 35 suite.......FLOP..... A42.......What's more, I don't even give you the turn and the river hahahahaha Being the last one to get a straight served on the flop is the luck of the runner-up hahahaha how it ends in the tournament So that thing about the system always wanting to kick you out is quite relative

Well brother this is my humble opinion, he plays AA minimally with a miniraise, never limp or just call. Then have fun that you will win many more times than you will lose with AA. Always forward. Cheers :):as4:;):ah4::cool:

finaltable1

finaltable1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It depends on payouts, stack sizes and aggression at the table.