How do you deal with donks$

carlosnuno

carlosnuno

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ok just a question, i know everyone plays different styles but how do you deal with a player that is constantly raising then going all in. Arrggghhh. Tilted
I asked myself the same question and I still can't get the answer lol. I have used all the strategies, from re-raising or waiting for the best cards and it turns out, that I end up losing with AA in hand, throwing everything away, waiting for him to throw, doubling what he bets on ... finally he wins with 72 hahahahahaha Online is impossible

R

ramignis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
here you need to play patiently. wait for a good hand. it is better to shoot once and take the entire stack of the opponent than to play a lot of hands.

D

dorynel7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just wait for a good hand to catch him.

S

Snake2007

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
With donkeys I try to do as well as I can because they do not have a particular style of play, they always play chaotic and I always try to kick them out.

A

Alexkaria

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I will wait for a good card to win his chips and increase my bank

S

shellie111

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
NZ
Chips
u r in the wrong game.its online.gamble hope prey...…..and then kiss your arse goodby…...

36yankees

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The odds are with you to beat a donk with a good hand. I’ve won a lot of hands playing that way but there are times when a bad hand beats AA or KK

Igor Popadyk

Igor Popadyk

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just wait for the hand and punish. He will take it from himself. Good luck.