Have You ever actually build a bankroll off FreeRolls?

PackinPat

PackinPat

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Free rolls are still playing for real money. I amassed over $400. on acr. I have never made a deposit. Withdrew 100. still playing and having fun

G

gwj63

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my personal best bankroll is at pokerstars,
all from pokerstars freerolls, no affiliates
i'm just waiting for pokerstars to be legal in my state again

its been there this whole time, since black friday
pokerstars keeps reminding me to cash out but i'm leaving it there cuz theres nowhere to cash out to, maybe a check?
it will be legal here again, California, 2 more years maybe ?

anasslaaleg

anasslaaleg

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it is always possible to build bankroll from the freerolls, it will not be as easy as it seems but it is possible to do it, although it can take a while, you just have to set your goals, and take some control of what you do so you can achieve those goals
it's been so long to answer you, I had no time, I was busy with many things in life.
thank you for your interaction, concerning your case of evolution with a micro bankroll it is not so easy as with a large bankroll, but you must have a money manage4 suitable for your strategy and the pace of life, as well as there are several factors that come into play games I wish you the best of luck

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Have You ever actually build a bankroll off FreeRolls?is it possible
Hi
It is possible and now it is a very popular method among many players. I've repeatedly built up pretty decent bankrolls playing only freerolls. This is a safe and beneficial way, since playing freerolls you do not risk your own money and at the same time you can improve your skills and gain valuable experience.
Good luck.

Matt_Burns88

Matt_Burns88

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Absolutely it is possible. Even the worst players can build a bankroll from freerolls, because there is no risk of losing money.

I have built bankrolls of ~$100 a few times in the past and then either lost it, or withdrawn it.

Last year I started from scratch on both PokerStars and 888 and then early this year on iPoker. I now have a BR of nearly $700 across those three sites with not a deposit in site😊

GeckoAA

GeckoAA

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes I have. My bankroll was at $0, then I built it to $650 on 888

Dzill_230

Dzill_230

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Good morning! After reading the opinions of many on this topic and decided to speak a little. I agree with the misgiving—you can build up your bankroll on freerolls, as well as to look at discipline and more warehouses. For consultants, these are the requirements - to gain more view and then switch to a comfortable limit for you. I have been playing since April of this year, also, roughly speaking, I hold the tablet in my hands, I feel like a schoolboy - but I am learning and I am not offended when they make comments that I confused somewhere and inserted a comment in the wrong place. Forgive me for diluting the topic a little personal, and I also came here to play the majority in freerolls where there are not so many players, there is not so much competition and it is possible to make the basis of my bankroll.

demibar

demibar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Yes it's possible I did sometimes with freerolls on cardschat.I even cash out a few money ...So yes It's possible ;)

Ruslan L

Ruslan L

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think most of our community members build their bankroll with the help of freerolls. I myself increase my bankroll regularly thanks to freerolls, and especially our CardsChat freerolls. Therefore, this is probably the best way to build a bankroll.

vladsink

vladsink

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
BY
Chips
the other day I won 10 bucks in a freeroll, then I accelerated up to 100 thanks to this money

ninocabral

ninocabral

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I already built two bankrolls on two different sites, plus the freeroll tournament I won a few dollars and from those dollars I managed to raise my bankroll

ztibor72

ztibor72

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
Of course you can.
If I have time to play regularly on CC platinum and possibly other freerolls, I can win about $50-$200 per month.
That's more than enough for micro limits.

P86

P86

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes done while playing the cardschat games unfortunately I can't play anymore on pokerstars now because of geographic restrictions...

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Of course it is, it's possible :)
Most of the members of our community have seen this from their own experience, and if you have such a goal, it is quite achievable :)

nakiesQUensyyy

nakiesQUensyyy

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Usually my bankroll comes from there, very convenient

ms_attack

ms_attack

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Yes, it is definitely possible, especially through Cardschat and the many possibilities of freerolls and promotions that allow you to build up a bankroll.

I myself have earned over $250 in the last 3 months through the freerolls. The most important thing is discipline, as some others have already written here, it is imperative to have a grip on yourself and not to immediately use the money you have won again, and if you do, then definitely think about bankroll management.

If you don't have enough money for a certain level, then you have to collect the money until you have this amount. For example, if you want to play $0.25 tournaments, don't start until you have $25 in your account.

FF2586

FF2586

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DZ
Chips
Hello,
I confirm it's possible to build up a bankroll from freerolls.
I play on 888poker and I win more than 20usd like twice a week. And from there I grow my bankrolls.
I also withdraw most of my balance when I grind 250usd or more and get back to freerolls. (I don't feel like trying to become a pro anymore😅)
Gl at the tables.

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Have You ever actually build a bankroll off FreeRolls?is it possible

Depends on how much you consider a Bankroll should be? I have made $150.+ on several sites just playing Freerolls and then using that money to buy-in to 9 player SnG games, On PokerStars I have well over $600. at present and it would still be climbing if I played more often.
So the answer is a definite YES! You can build a Bankroll from Freerolls, You just need patience and a desire to improve your game, working your way up through the Buy-ins, keeping a careful watch over your Bankroll.
Remember to always play to your comfort level, and never invest more than you are willing to lose, because some days, that's all you will do.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
nothing is impossible, we all started with these free tournaments and today we rarely play them but we still play them so you can make money anywhere if you play well just play cool and you will raise your money even more so at low limits it's very easy to do it there are weak players

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
More or less big prizes are played out only at the final table. The minimum payout is a few cents, so you need to play in first place. You can increase the balance, but it's hard.

LUKADONCICMVP

LUKADONCICMVP

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
i build up a lot of times, u just need patience

georgi krastev

georgi krastev

Legendary Donk-Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Yes, it is possible...

Dzill_230

Dzill_230

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I do this all the time, increase my bankroll from freerolls, and lose in other tournaments (albeit with a low buy-in, but still).

Bankroll Building - Bankroll Management Freeroll Passwords