Have You ever actually build a bankroll off FreeRolls?

SirYivx

SirYivx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's definitely possible. I think the biggest key to it is discipline. Many players(myself included) will take any freeroll winnings and immediately risk them in whatever they can buy-in with what they've won. I think the key is to keep building and only play freerolls, avoid the temptation until you've got yourself a decent roll. Then you can start mixing some buy-ins in with your freerolls and take off from there.

H

Haftus

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Exactly this I am trying right now. I started 3 months ago and have already 5$ on pokerstars and 80 cents on 888. so I think it is possible but it will last long and is very hard in my opinion.
I am thinking about paying 20$ and get the bonuses.

YungWan

YungWan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As with many things in life, the more work you put into it, the more reward you will receive.

I have close to $200 in about 8 months. Best finish was 3rd in a tournament for few dollars, mostly just min cash. It's not much compared to others but at least it's something! :)

VIP_TARIFF

VIP_TARIFF

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
With CC tournaments, this is quite realistic.
First there are few players. but strong ones.
Secondly, no one shoves allyn on 92 and thus does not move your aces.
Thirdly, a very friendly game atmosphere.
I prefer the CC tournaments I like their games.

S

Sp0own

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that is possible if you play smart and learn from your mistakes. You only have to cash once and you will have a bankroll haha but increasing this initial bankroll will be the real challenge. It's is great that there is this option out there for beginner players.

juninhigh

juninhigh

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sure it is, and i recommend PS and 888poker for this they have lots of freerolls and at 888 you can get spins that can get tickets for playing some really interesting tournaments.

D

Davlic

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes of course. Only once lucky. Small bankroll turned out.[emoji12]

F

FrothyGoodness

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Made a pretty good one when I played at pokerstars before the gambling bubble. Now I'm trying it again. Slowly but surely hitting my 10k this year

P

pokersextreme

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes only on 888 I've had the most progress never crossed $30 though they take it back little by little till you're back to 0...then after a couple weeks you're back up again and it's like a never ending cycle for me!

S

SubZero111

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have personally made about $10 off of frerolls over the years, and I certainly haven't built up any bankroll from it or from paid games. LoL. I suppose I'm just not that good

Chief talking bull

Chief talking bull

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Have You ever actually build a bankroll off FreeRolls?is it possible
Yeah. I've had it up over $100 twice and over $70 a few more times but have since lost it. It's back to the drawing board but there's no harm, no foul. I love it. The real trick is to win your way into the big tournaments through freerolls and really hit it big.

plastilin898

plastilin898

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, I won the Freeroll of this site yesterday and my bankroll increased from $ 0 to$18))

Zzzms

Zzzms

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've run a 0.00 balance into 140.00ish from a couple of freeroll wins and then some microstakes cash success, but then lack of discipline saw my bankroll shrivel up being understaked for bigger games.

Reload

Reload

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes it is. From 14$ that i won on a freeroll, i played some spin and go games, and made 42$.

I

Ivan Zaruba

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Of course you can, especially if you play freerolls from this site. I did it. And it reached $ 40 without a deposit.

Dmitriy_rus7

Dmitriy_rus7

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
it is difficult but possible. There are good freerolls where you can get to the top places. I raised some money in freerolls

Rusel2302

Rusel2302

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Of course it's possible, nothing is impossible

anasslaaleg

anasslaaleg

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is possible, it takes time, but it allows you to learn and master your game over time you can build your bankroll and more your level of games gets up more and more.

V

valanddon

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Yes it is possible to build a bankroll on freerolls. I won $30 at an 888 Poker cardschat freeroll, and now I have 75 dollars now to play with. Thanks cardschat.

pancho_1954

pancho_1954

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
it is always possible to build bankroll from the freerolls, it will not be as easy as it seems but it is possible to do it, although it can take a while, you just have to set your goals, and take some control of what you do so you can achieve those goals

maezma

maezma

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, I got many freeroll awards. I accumulate them until I can get to play at the most comfortable limits for me

Last edited:
C

chilefish31

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Its not easy I once made it to £50 from winning £5 in a free roll, then decided to move up in stakes and lost the lot in a bad beat. Chris Jesus Ferguson once took on the challenge, he managed to go from 0-10k in 18 months.
He stuck to the small stakes until he had 80 big blinds of the next highest buy in and so on.

John Turnner

John Turnner

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Have You ever actually build a bankroll off FreeRolls?is it possible

Here everyone writes that it is possible.
Here is my story:
I played poker on a smartphone in conditional chips. An application called WPT seems. Suddenly the idea came to me: "Why am I not playing for real money?" I began to google. I found pokerstrategy, where I found out about a PokerStars client and freerolls. Installed on the smartphone PokerStars. at that moment there was an offline series and I started playing in PokerStars TV freerolls. Thanks to the pokerstrategy strategy of "how to play freerolls" (there is still video in YouTube), I was able to win $ 0.90. then I played SnG $ 0.10 and began to spin, then the SNG for $ 1.5 and MTT $ 1.1 $ 2.2 in general for a month I went up to $ 16-17 or I do not even remember $ 20. And then Cash began to play and lost everything. I had no ambitions to make a poker career, I just got acquainted with poker. Is it possible to play seriously on a smartphone at all, I think NO. Of course I was very lucky. I quit poker. Returned this year, I want serious results.
So YES. You can win a bankroll on freerolls.
good luck to you.:burnout:

poliaris747

poliaris747

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes it is possible and so did many players from our club!

Bankroll Building - Bankroll Management Freeroll Passwords