free room are a free for all ,that is not poker that is bingo

V

vriza

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BA
Chips
There was stoey i read about player who make 10k in 1 year and he started with freerrolls. its just ur luck and playstyle

Pavel1203733

Pavel1203733

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello everyone. I think freerolls help new players. It's not about nerves. It's about calmness and experience.
And in the end there is one winner in every freeroll. Always.

Igor Popadyk

Igor Popadyk

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
often tournaments of this nature are held in turbo or hyper turbo mode, and in this case there is no understanding of poker and the game, it’s purely a lottery

A kiravio

A kiravio

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I advocate that freerolls ruin beginners, because with a weak psyche and nerves it is impossible to play there! Too aggressive players, play with any garbage.
A beginner needs to learn, not be focused only on his cards looking forward to carry everything. He must study the behavior at the table, analyze how the winners did and what categories of cards do they use for this, and you also follow those who lose, what chances they had. Practicing the game, if you know what you want from yourself you will evolve. Play these freerolls it's good for getting used to varied or even crazy situations.
I personally have been playing for several years with interruptions, but I'm still at the learning stage, and I think I still need a lot.
Succes!

LUKADONCICMVP

LUKADONCICMVP

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
no freerolls are great for beginner to start and ppl who can´t deposit to start the poker dream

Kinalha

Kinalha

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I advocate that freerolls ruin beginners, because with a weak psyche and nerves it is impossible to play there! Too aggressive players, play with any garbage.
I liked the topic, but first I believe that it is necessary to differentiate new players with ambition in the game, from players who don't care about anything. Those looking for evolution, ambience and perhaps even building a small bankroll for new games in freerolls need to understand that in freerolls they will find all types of players, from those who are just starting out and are interested in evolving, to those who play the game in 10 years, they are bad, and will remain bad. And I categorically say that the second bracket is the one most present in freerolls, people who don't care about the games, who don't have time, or who simply haven't had the ability to evolve in the game over the years. And that's okay, as they don't affect each other, but for those who are interested, dealing with this type of ''professional clicker'' is one of the challenges present at the beginning of the poker journey.

R

Reginaldo Gois

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
I think it's a cool way for you to start banking without needing investment, and you learn by playing and studying.

O

odonob

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would disagree, simply ignore the mega aggressive players as you know that type of play will not apply to a real money games. The method of stacking up and progressing is however basically the same be it in a freeroll or money MTT.

Emily Trott

Emily Trott

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I think that the more hands played by a newcomer, including freerolls, the better. You learn by doing and that is an opportunity to do it at no cost to yourself.

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Install a poker tracker, collect some statistics and these players will immediately become visible. Adapt.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Noone is forced to play a freeroll . You play it cause you can win sth more or because it will help you exersice your skills , test RNG . But if you can play higher stakes , if your win rate is satisfying, no reason then to play for 100$ prizepool . Very rarely just for fun or some more tickets won why not .

Lucho.riv9

Lucho.riv9

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Well, I think freerolls are not for everyone. I agree that there are very aggressive players, but you can also learn how to play against them. Maybe a lot of players hate freerolls, but it is a good way to start your bankroll.

goaldriversv

goaldriversv

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not ruining it because it allows players to practice different strategies

L

luk0123

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
I think freerolls are great for all new players just to get used to to poker itself. Then you can learn how to play. It might be difficult to implement and improve a proper strategy there because there are mainly "all-in" players but with some patience you can build a small bankroll which you can use later on in Real money games.

yogo9

yogo9

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DZ
Chips
New players play against bad all in players in freerolls for sur they're not learning anything, And than when they play in buy-in tournaments they will not do well.

Veralt

Veralt

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
If you're mentally weak enough for freerolls to affect you, I wouldn't understand how you can stay calm playing for money.
I understand your point, but I believe that even when playing for money, there are tables of all kinds, and being flexible is crucial from my perspective. Freerolls are a peculiar experience, but I think they prepare you to some extent. I wouldn't see them as something negative for new players. Although it's true that if you go to other tournaments, you probably have to play differently.

Freeroll Passwords