Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Freerolls are a free game that can be played by any player who wants to play, and of course there will be terrible games, but you don't lose there but you win tickets or money a little bit to learn a little bit, guys who will learn to play there you won't earn a lot of money

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I advocate that freerolls ruin beginners, because with a weak psyche and nerves it is impossible to play there! Too aggressive players, play with any garbage.
I disagree! Freerolls should be treated like a free lottery. If you win, great! Lose - well, another time, then. And that's it. And there's no need to talk about the beginners' psyche. If the psyche is weak, it is forbidden to leave the house at all nowadays! Especially if you're from Ukraine. It's strange to read such things from you. I think that Ukrainians are already the most stress resistant at least in Europe. :ninja:

AndyFio

AndyFio

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that many players go into freerolls just to have fun, and that’s why they don’t take their hands seriously. It is also possible that the strategy is to play with any hands in order to win as many chips as possible at the beginning of the tournament and take a high place in the end. Of course, in many tournaments you will lose almost immediately, but in some you will get a great stack and be able to get into high prize money, because it is better to take 1st place once than to get the minimum winnings 20 times.

KrazyKoo

KrazyKoo

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
I think public freerolls can ruin the new player experience since their structure is so random and fast but I think when I started I quite fast figured that freerolls are quite different from real money tourneys.

I still think even the worst freerolls have more benefits than harm since without them you wouldn't be able to try poker without depositing which many beginners don't wanna do. PlayMoney poker is not real alternative since it's even more aggressive and random without ounce of logic 🤪

D

Dougana

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Freerolls are amazing to build a little bankroll, the thing is in freerolls people play super bad, play any hands and that can lead you to lose super imposible hands, like pocket AA against 94, preflop. And that happens a lot, also happens in super smalls buy in.

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I advocate that freerolls ruin beginners, because with a weak psyche and nerves it is impossible to play there! Too aggressive players, play with any garbage.
Unfortunately it's the plain truth, all in straight, and sometimes luck happens

Marshmalo1994

Marshmalo1994

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I think that most of the players here has never deposited, and started with freerolls. So I don't think so.

DanS87

DanS87

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Freerolls are not the best way to make money when it comes to poker. They MAY be a way to build some small starting balance, but realistically they are a way to play without having to stake anything and improve your own game. At least that's how I have always viewed them.

Igor Popadyk

Igor Popadyk

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Such tournaments are for familiarization with the rules and the initial level, nothing more, perhaps occasionally to build an initial bankroll and then. It's a long way

Gavincwb

Gavincwb

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
If you want to learn how to play the correct game, it is in the freerolls that you will learn by seeing the mistakes of other opponents.

f_lampa

f_lampa

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I do not think so. on the contrary, freerolls can give the first game skills and the first money

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Its a great way to start out poker, and its pretty easy to adjust to the wild play.

pancho_1954

pancho_1954

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I think that beginners are the ones who play freerolls the most, just for the reason that they are starting and testing their game, also taking into account the fact that many new players do not want or cannot make a first deposit, I agree that there are many aggressive players but not necessarily experienced players

thedarkman

thedarkman

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Well, you can't lose any money but I found it rather annoying last night when a bad beat thwarted my cashing, not right on the bubble fortunately.

Emily Trott

Emily Trott

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
The way I look at it the more games that new players play the better. Playing at no cost to them is icing on the cake.

okeedokalee

okeedokalee

Glory To Ukraine
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
The new players are usually emerging from a play chip envioment. They are the tossed into a turbo freeroll cauldren. they are unable to apply their new knowledge and become despondent.
It would be easier to apply what they learn from the 30 day course it he blinds were 10 minutes.

Freeroll Passwords