Chica_bonita

Chica_bonita

Sad Funny Lady🌬
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Изучать фрироллы сложно, потому что многие не воспринимают игру всерьез и часто идут ва-банк, не дают нормально играть:(
Nic, hello!:ciao:
Please do not forget about the rules of the forum to write only in English:rolleyes:

Chica_bonita

Chica_bonita

Sad Funny Lady🌬
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Hi,

Been playing freerolls a bunch lately.

Do you think freerolls can teach you bad habits due to the style of play
or are they a good way to learn about MTT play?
Hello!:ciao:
I think freerolls are a good way to develop your game. But only if these are closed freerolls with up to 500 people. If this is a freeroll with 2000 participants, then, of course, it is more difficult to do it here, because as soon as you have studied the way some participants play, you are thrown to another table and everything starts anew. The fewer participants, the better the game.:top:

Swat1197

Swat1197

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It can't teach you, just some spots trying against regs

slicheri93

slicheri93

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it's a good way to learn the game and to get into it, but if you play for real money it's a little different, so when you play so many freerolls etc and you learn the game, then you can learn the real way at micros since freerolls and cash tournaments are super different, it's a good way to start yes

Lenka65

Lenka65

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
opinion

No, freerolls are good just to get familiar with the rules of the game, but only playing for real money can effectively learn.

AndryxaDovolen

AndryxaDovolen

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
is the newbie right ???

I think freerolls are a great way to learn how to play poker. Many players complain that games like this are messy. But again, this is the skill of being able to pass top pairs in response to the maximum bid of the subscriber. After all, very often top pairs lose. And in any other tournament there are exactly the same situations. If you make the right decisions, and not hope for luck, then aggressive beginners in freerolls will only benefit!) This is of course just my opinion .. I'm a beginner.) If someone corrects or advises a more correct approach, I will be only glad. In your opinion, am I right?

AndryxaDovolen

AndryxaDovolen

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think freerolls are a great way to learn how to play poker. Many players complain that games like this are messy. But again, this is the skill of being able to pass top pairs in response to the maximum bid of the subscriber. After all, very often top pairs lose. And in any other tournament there are exactly the same situations. If you make the right decisions, and not hope for luck, then aggressive beginners in freerolls will only benefit!) This is of course just my opinion .. I'm a beginner.) If someone corrects or advises a more correct approach, I will be only glad. In your opinion, am I right?

translation correction: aggressive beginners are useful for making a decision to fold top cards at the maximum bet

A

alexstann

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, it's oportunity for all players to learn

W

WellAA

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
it's a good way to learn the game and to get into it, but if you play for real money it's a little different, so when you play so many freerolls etc and you learn the game, then you can learn the real way at micros since freerolls and cash tournaments are super different, it's a good way to start yes

Yep, Little different, You can win some dough and start the real cash thing though.
See you at the beautiful FT. GL. and happy new year!

thedarkman

thedarkman

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Hello!:ciao:
I think freerolls are a good way to develop your game. But only if these are closed freerolls with up to 500 people. If this is a freeroll with 2000 participants, then, of course, it is more difficult to do it here, because as soon as you have studied the way some participants play, you are thrown to another table and everything starts anew. The fewer participants, the better the game.:top:

A freeroll is a good way to earn 25c an hour, maybe, but if you multitask or simply listen to music, why not?

Rob Hobson

Rob Hobson

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Hi,

Been playing freerolls a bunch lately.

Do you think freerolls can teach you bad habits due to the style of play
or are they a good way to learn about MTT play?
Any type of poker game is valid for learning or get some experience but play money.

Chica_bonita

Chica_bonita

Sad Funny Lady🌬
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
A freeroll is a good way to earn 25c an hour, maybe, but if you multitask or simply listen to music, why not?

We are talking about training and development, through freeroll. If you are thrown from table to table all the time, it is difficult to learn anything. But this is my opinion. I am not claiming that my point of view is correct or indisputable.

ga25x

ga25x

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For learning the game's basics it's ok. But to get better, you must go through lots of pain and that mean losing real money.

Freeroll Passwords