Freeroll tournaments

L

lybushka

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In freerolls I am not succesful, because if I dont have to pay for it, I am catching draws against odds, pushing silly allins etc:)

VictorOd

VictorOd

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Come on, can't complain. We can watch cheap flops in freerolls, there are a lot of limpers. Also donks and maniacs... and few good players. There is no such privilege even on low limits. Freerolls forever <3

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, Boys and Girls! I'm play a long time, and won enough the freeroll tournaments... Last time I won the tournament Freeroll Club from CardsChat with 26 on 27 november in this year. But especially I want to remember 2 old tournaments: earlier on the PokerStars were freeroll tournaments, where play the huge quantity players: up to 10000! But most funny in these tournaments were the prize money: in the one tournament I won 5$ for first place, and in the another tournament, that was from PokerStars School, and now attention:
I got 1$ 90 cent?! I'm ROFL!.. But the most important in these tournaments in time to understand, that You caught "Godmode",
and may move ahead without stop to Victory! Yes, there were times!.. Nostalgia...:rolleyes::)

D

discintildeath

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The first night I returned to play and sat down at a venom freeroll I got through 930 people to get a ticket. I do think I am ready to play poker well finally as I have matured in my time off from playing and freerolls are the only thing I can afford so I have to win some! Play solid and practicegood strategy and you will most definitely improve which is the important part. You can still put people on ranges and fold tough hands even though it's a freeroll.

slicheri93

slicheri93

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I won a few freerolls also played a lot..
but its the same with buy-in tournaments.. you need luck to reach the FT
same goes for freerolls. its skill but you also need luck otherwise the chances of getting far is slim.

Just play more and you have a chance to win more of them :)

dimon4ik89

dimon4ik89

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I agree with you that approximately 80% of freerolls are a lottery. Therefore, I love CardsChat freerolls, they do not belong to these 80%, these are freerolls that are no different from tournaments with a monetary buy-in. CardsChat freerolls are my favorite freerolls, I get a lot of fun playing them. In the rest of the freerolls there are a lot of inadequate players, so playing them is very difficult and not interesting. I won enough freerolls all the time.

RagNar87

RagNar87

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
freerolls are the same tournments as all tournements only u will get more calls on youre bluffs cuz players dont care if they lose cuz they play for free ,in cc freerolls i didnt see to many bluffers , i think they also know players will call u with minimal hand . In late game u can bluff

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I have won very few freerolls , mostly because of my mistakes . But I agree , it's a lottery many times , players don't lose sth apart from their time invested and played , so they play every kind of cr** hand . calling with ATC :)

Dimanis

Dimanis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In freerolls I am not succesful, because if I dont have to pay for it, I am catching draws against odds, pushing silly allins etc:)
First, we have to work hard to get access to exclusive freerolls CardsChat. :driver:

koma16

koma16

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree that the Freeroll tournaments are harder to win, but not so. To succeed think you need to worry about those who shakes in every hand All in, and then play like any other tournament, good luck to everyone at the tournament tables!

P

pokerdebit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I still need to bank my win
Wasn't that lucky I guess