R

ROYALROAD

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
20 times

I won the victory in the free roll about 20 times, but the best reward was $ about 35.

Alekxandrovi3

Alekxandrovi3

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
And there is. This lottery. Although you can often get in the bonus area, or even win if you approach it with the mind, and the experience of these tournaments. I love to play free tournaments like micromillions who now spends poker stars. Often I fall into the money there. Over the past 3 days the money was in there already 4 times.

R

richmix8888

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Freerolls

SWC poker is the best to learn mixed games.Top players win actual chips that can be played in cash games.About 4 chips for the winner.Contact me his Twitter for more in depth details.@Richmix8888:D

venycyos

venycyos

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I won two free cardschat the club and algunas final tables, I think the two wins were this year.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
All tournaments have a significant amount of lottery or luck involved, its not just freerolls. I have won one freeroll and run deep in a few others.

maxivega

maxivega

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not even the Freeroll played CC, not yet qualify. But I see that few players for a grand prize, which makes him a tough tournament to win. You must be pretty good to win 2 or more times

bmess92

bmess92

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I had the most success in freeroll tournaments. I've won many, including this year's Cardschat 15 year Anniversary promotion.

guwanch7777777

guwanch7777777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've won a few Freeroll tournaments but I have a problem with the bitcoin tournament

foran

foran

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
have won a lot I make more than 100 usd per month in freerolls

nuttea

nuttea

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
in fact, these are the same MTTs as simple tournaments with buy-ins. it’s just that the initial stage may be a little different due to the shove of disinterested players. 5-6 years ago, it was very easy to get up from freerolls. Now it’s much harder to do, but it’s also possible

D

Darth_Moola

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have won 1 freeroll in like 200 tries. :confused::p:(

lanelane

lanelane

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
LCB112919
I've won some freerolls in the past, but rarely lately. The day before yesterday, I was able to cash in a Unibet Omaha freeroll. I was second, but the first six places all pay the same € 4.
LCB112919

sharipov8090

sharipov8090

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It depends what freerolls to what events you play.What is your perception of the game.The game always consists of a lottery and your right to participate in it or not.Don't ever have to forget the rules think about every move.Only hardworking people are lucky remember this.Constant work on soy game will lead you to success!Good luck!

elJenio8

elJenio8

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I won a couple of Freerolls, but i dont like them, dont like the structure..

I prefer sit and goes or mtts, the thrill of winning more money

tame4g

tame4g

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've only final tabled a few of the ACR freerolls, I can frequently get close to the money but I always seem to get sucked out on. It's not a very good time. Hopefully the FRC here will be better if I'm accepted!

MMaki1981

MMaki1981

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just my 2 cents!

I definitely agree that many freerolls are like playing the lotto or bingo but it also depends on which software you are playing on. I find that 888 is really bad for that to the point that I only play in specific private tournaments there now.

With that being said, I have placed in probably 20 freerolls in the last few weeks. While I have never placed in the top 3, I have made it to the final table in many of those.

However, my hubby has placed in the top 3 in many freerolls in those same last few weeks, so it is definitely possible. I just think you need to play a bit differently. Maybe a little tighter while the bingo players are weeded out and don't put as much faith in cards you normally would because bingo players will call 'all-in' with any 2 cards.

Anyways, just my 2 cents!

Good luck!

Dzmitry Tokarau

Dzmitry Tokarau

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I’ve already been playing for a long time, but for a long time already 4 years already I have never won quick tournaments in 888 !!!! I believe that free tournaments with a quick structure is a futile exercise, because it's a lottery, but free tournaments with a normal structure or so-called private tournaments with a password are another conversation worth playing !!!! There are still a lot of fish and sometimes you don’t know how to take it off to play because they play at all, it’s not clear how and with which card, they call you not according to the bank’s chances and it is not clear with which hands you are exposed !!!! So I think that you need to play free tournaments only with those that have passwords, at least adequate people play there !!!!

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Anyone, even the most expensive multi-table tournaments is a kind of lottery! But why then the prizes are usually the same people! To win you have to work, and of course good luck!

ribaric

ribaric

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was many times in top 50 but never 1st. But i won many tickets from freerolls

A

antbison

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Yup

Absolutely some good players out there

L

LameSANO

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello. Can I get passwords from private freerolls if I post a certain number of posts on this forum?
Or was it a long time ago and not true? :)

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not sure why people complain about freerolls, you want to play against bad players.

H

hcuervo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Has anyone won multiple freeroll tournaments? I think that the freeroll tournaments 80% of the lottery.
freerrol winning a more difficult tournament is to take the lottery :D

M

marvbake

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There's luck, don't get me wrong, but there's definitely skill too. Some of players in the freerolls aren't that good, so you can capitalize off your skill advantage.