Freebuy or Freeroll

L

LFC_yllnwa

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't see any difference between Freebuy or Freeroll... If you are playing to earn a couple of dollars or a few cents, maybe this is important. But to understand poker or improve your skills and abilities, it's strange to enter the bubble game :)

Avoiding the early stage or being afraid of it means, that you do not know, how to pass this important stage of the tournament well, because at the initial stage there are a lot of opportunities to build and develop your bank for the later stages and the entire tournament as a whole. Of course, playing freerolls at the start is a nightmare and a horror, but even in these crazy tournaments, the initial stage has its plus and advantages, and if you learn, how to use them correctly, you will get a very lot and you will see, how cool feelings you can get, when you quickly and easily pass the start and get an advantage right away! :)

I think, it's right to choose a full-fledged start and all the options of the game at the beginning :)

machinm19

machinm19

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer free rolls all though I do agree free buys can be a great way to qualify for bigger tournaments cheaply. Buyingthe add on usually gives me a massive advantage on most of the field.

evildoesit2003

evildoesit2003

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A lot will rebuy sometimes pay more than they couldwin which isnt good logic imho but the poker site wins.

garibe

garibe

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I first had an opportunity to play a Freebuy during the series ACR promoted this year.

At first I thought that a crazy concept (field over 1200 players and the early stages similar to any other Freeroll with the maniacs).

But then, knowing that on these the payouts are usually much higher than freerolls, I would definetely play them a lot.

I do not re-buy or do any Add-ons though. It has been a challenge to get to the FT without doing it. But it depends on the player.

B

blondfilms

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
freerolls

Eu considero os freerolls uma das opções mais lucrativas para começar uma carreira no poker. Afinal, você pode desfrutar do jogo sem nenhum risco.

A

alien666dj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like freerolls more because you can try different strategies in them and there is an opportunity to earn money without investing your money.

vonabruch

vonabruch

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't want to seem stupid but I'm new to poker
please tell me what kind of tournaments are Freebuy?

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
we choose freerolls because these are the best in our time, play make money and forget about them that's what I recommend to every poker player

lacroir

lacroir

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
I like freerolls so much, and whenever I see a freebuy tournamen and have a bit of time I also jump into that. But I'm not even considering add-ons or rebuys. If I'm lucky enough to get through the 'gambling phase' I'm more than happy but won't invest in a rebuy just so I can gamble it again two minutes later for another 5 shoves.

Btw, what is this ACR, many of you talk about?