ramen, cinnamon rolls, and bacon - brinner of champions :D

Logan2

Logan2

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ty Oz.

Never think will say this but i was pulled for the dark side...

I LOVE TURBOS :eek:

Logan2

Logan2

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
you played reg before this???
Always regulars (9men or 27´s or 45´s), this week change to Stars but because regulars have more rake, make me start to playing turbos, so far as been pretty, 45´s turbo take almost same time like a 9men regular.

Logan2

Logan2

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What is a decent ROI/ITM% that could expect in 45´s? Anyone playing those in here?.

Logan2

Logan2

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just notice that don´t set goals this month, also not play that much (wich usually happen when not set a volume goal). Start the month meh! with 9man in fulltilt and ended with 45´s in Stars, LOL to the avg duration. (surely the "you can play more games in 9 men" not apply for regulars)

Results for the month.

9Man / Fulltilt (regulars)
123 games / ROI: 1.8%
Avg duration: 47.1 min

45man / Stars (Turbo)
135 games / ROI: 21%
Avg duration: 41.8 min

Definitely 9man are over for me, hello 45´s.

T

Tangerine 53

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Goal achievement for me for February

Play at least 50 SNG's - achieved (54)
Profit - >10% ROI - achieved (20%)
Post some hand histories or contribute to discussions there - missed largely
Finish HoH v2 - got through 100 pages or so but not completed

A decent month - started badly on the playing side but I recovered and ended up with a nice profit. Hope to carry it on in March!

DetroitJimmy

DetroitJimmy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My month in a short. Had it all typed out earlier then accidentally erased it so here we go:

Goals for the month:

1) Play at least ten STT turbo's a day, 25 days out of month(so I can reach IM silver again). Reached bronze. Too moody to play all 25 days. Still got close to 400 games in though.

2) Play only two tables at a time until I purchase HEM(Prolly in 3 days). Did this and am playing four tables until I get new computer.

3) Not move up until I have at least 1K games and 7%+ ROI. Done.

4) If my BR reaches $400 more than $650(100 BI's), cash out for new computer. Had to cash out for other reasons. Left over 40 BI's in. Still haven't received money 3 weeks later:eek:.

5) Post at least 2 hands per week in HA thread. Posted a few but lost interest. Couldn't really find any what I considered borderline hands to post and/or wasn't looking for them as much. Need to do better at this next month. Although it would be nice to get more than one or two responses on some of the tougher ones:).

6) Invest at least one hour learning for every three hours played. Done.

7) Treat this period of my poker life not as a job, but as an un-paid/low-payed internship. Done. I get payed weekly. I mean weakly :)

Last Month results:

Games played: 354

ROI: 9.8%

ITM: 39.8%

$/Hr: $3.56

Juniorsdaddy

Juniorsdaddy

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello February. January had some ups and downs, and it provided a lot of opportunities for learning.

February goals:
1. Play 100 SNGs
2. Profit
3. Make at least 20 posts in regards to my play, either in this thread or HA.

How I fared:
1. Success, sort of. Wound up playing about 50 9-man and 50 HU.
2. Fail. Down about 10 buy-ins for the month. Every time I ran good, I ran awful to match and then some.
3. Fail. Simply didn't put the effort.

I simply don't have the focus right now to grind the SNGs effectively. Back to cash for the next couple of months.

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Standard goals for February plus finishing off unlocking my year-end Ironman bonus.

Successfully finished unlocking the bonus and I'm happy with my volume (even with a week interstate where I couldn't play).

Haven't actually worked out if I profited from SnGs or not, for the first time in a while I tried playing a few other games in the mix so I better go check...

...oh, good. I'm up on the month, but it was a loser once I take the bonus and some small wins in PLO out of the equation. D'oh.

DetroitJimmy

DetroitJimmy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Successfully finished unlocking the bonus and I'm happy with my volume (even with a week interstate where I couldn't play).

Haven't actually worked out if I profited from SnGs or not, for the first time in a while I tried playing a few other games in the mix so I better go check...

...oh, good. I'm up on the month, but it was a loser once I take the bonus and some small wins in PLO out of the equation. D'oh.

Congrats. Hope to see ya around again this month at the $6.50's. Always fun playing fellow CC member. Even winning ones :).

Jillychemung

Jillychemung

Stacks & Stacks
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
February Goals

1) Play as much as I can - Fail IRL got in the way a LOT this month
2) Review hands the day after a session Fail
3) Post at least 2 hands Fail

I didn't play online at ALL this month. Any available time I had was spent playing live.