Do you prefer slow or fast tournaments?

theoxy

theoxy

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer slow tournament 8 minutes or 12 minutes blinds.

Flower2211

Flower2211

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like quick tournaments better because they take less time and I have some time after work in the evenings.

demibar

demibar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I don't mind perhaps faster tournament needs more luck but less time

LaNimmer

LaNimmer

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
What I find makes a tournament last a long time is that really long late registration and rebuy period, sometimes they last way to long!

Canaldo Kao

Canaldo Kao

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I prefer turbo and hyper turbo tournaments. Those are my specialty!(y)🚀⌚

P

pokerD

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
I prefer fast tournaments, but sometimes it's nice to play slower ones too

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
турниры pokerstars cardchat — это нормально, но турниры 888 poker cardchat с 10-минутными блайндами иногда раздражают
As we all know, players a lot of players love games from 5-8 minutes to make things happen faster, but if people want to be or become professional players, it's better to play tournaments from 10-12 minutes to get used to major tournaments where you definitely won't play fast games and slow games, but I'm still located now to play more tournaments with slow blinds growing, I understand professional players in live tournaments even slower than online it's best to play 10-minute tournaments

LaNimmer

LaNimmer

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
We have live home game tournaments every Friday night, usually 2-3 games and we use 15 minutes between blind increases. But there is a lot going on, talking, loud music, always some sports, the guys who get knocked out early are playing darts. Oh yes, and lots of drinking and weed smoking (no smoking at the table). So we need a slower pace. Did I mention that almost everybody is over 60?

testing826

testing826

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
if i win money i play in slower ,but mosty play in faster ones

Rachidao

Rachidao

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
To me slow is better, if the game is too fast you depend a lot more from the cards dealt at the beginning of MTT.

Viparida

Viparida

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yeah, people prefer the faster ones that´s why the turbo tournaments have become the majority in the sites, but i think the ones with the greater blinds offer more justice in the results.

RonanPERNA

RonanPERNA

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
My preference is 10-minute tournaments, but I easily play tournaments between five and ten minutes.

RENEY444

RENEY444

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like a slow blind structure as it rewards patient , disciplined play .

fernandovr

fernandovr

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer 5 minutes, shorter than that I don't like. 888poker has a 1 minute tournament I hate it.

CataRouillet

CataRouillet

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I prefer slow tournaments, but sometimes it depends on the time available as well.

franciscomos

franciscomos

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer fast tournaments, sometimes the tournaments are with small prices so it's better to finish early, but if the tournament has high prices it would be better to play slow.

jasioo

jasioo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
Definitely slow, the slower it is, the more your skill plays a role than luck. In slow tournaments you wait for a good hand and play it, while in hyper-turbo tournaments you will only see 10-15 hands at most before the blinds and antes eat you up. And as you can guess, you may never get a playable hand.

G

greenlarrow

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I prefer slow tournaments, the blinds don't put as much pressure on you. And the specifics of the game are also different

MK_

MK_

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
US
Chips
I don't mind 5, generally play 10, I don't voluntarily waste time on anything slower or faster then those👍

Dimidrol2

Dimidrol2

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Sardchat with 10-minute blinds is a classic poker game. I like slow tournaments more.

romalion

romalion

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
I prefer slow tournaments, it reduces the chance of randomness, and increases tactical play in the tournament, and at a distance it will be more profitable to play for a plus player

waisichy

waisichy

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I think when the blinds are too quick you can be in a shove or fold situation quite quickly which can be a more down to luck.

Gavincwb

Gavincwb

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
quick tournament is the same as bingo
slow tournament is skill

ShaDoWGuarD

ShaDoWGuarD

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Что ж, если вы играете на победу, то лучше играть в медленные турниры, потому что в быстрых турнирах вам придется слишком часто идти ва-банк. Также в длинных турнирах у вас будет больше возможностей посмотреть карты и найти нужную руку, в отличии от быстрых. Я думаю, что быстрые турниры предназначены для игроков, у которых мало времени на игру, но если у вас достаточно времени, то я все-таки рекомендую играть в длинные турниры.