Do you multi table? If so how many tables do you feel you can still play good poker?

O

Oxinthewater

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No, it spoils the game , although if I played full ring ash its probably be fine.

M

Montrealer54

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Do you multi table? If so how many tables do you feel you can still play good poker?
I used to play up to 4 tables at a time. The thing is, it's just too hard to juggle. I still play 3 but not very often. A few years ago, it was easy joining sites. So there were multiple games starting around the same time. Today the sites are owned by a few major players and you can't log in to as many. I would say 2 is all I can handle. Could be also AGE, slow to the draw. They were mostly freerolls.
The Montrealer54:wavey:
Ed

M

Montrealer54

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I used to play up to 4 tables at a time. The thing is, it's just too hard to juggle. I still play 3 but not very often. A few years ago, it was easy joining sites. So there were multiple games starting around the same time. Today the sites are owned by a few major players and you can't log in to as many. I would say 2 is all I can handle. Could be also AGE, slow to the draw.
The Montrealer54:wavey:
Ed

Meryoviedo1987

Meryoviedo1987

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it depends on a few things. The monitor, how fast You can play or think while You are watching other tables. In cash I play 4 zoom tables at the same time.
Mtts depends on the monitor. I'm playing like 6 mtts at the same time withouth hud. I got used to it. It takes practice

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I can handle to play up to 10-12 tables at a time pretty well.

C

caracaski220

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
caracaski220

I dont know how players multitable 4, 5 or more games? I find that even when I paly 2 tables
, it is very hard to concentrate well on either game.

S

some39thing

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play about 18 comfortably at low limits

Stabbi

Stabbi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Oh.. my answer is yes. I love to play multiple tables, i think i can play 10 at once, but most comfortable i fell with 3-4 games at once.

CarlosLemarDixon

CarlosLemarDixon

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
6 tables

Stuff starts getting really crazy for me beyond 6 tables however what I'm am starting to see is that if you can note pre flop actions you probably have the biggest advantage in the CO and on the button. Players are getting better at closing from the blinds and those are the ones you need to look out for the most.

AdonisPimenta

AdonisPimenta

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes , I already play simultaneously 12, but I felt that I really enjoy the game with 3-4.

Pindiez

Pindiez

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes! I play in 3 tables at the same time and I enjoy the game 🙂

B

bright019

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Most of the times on 2 tables and sometimes 4 tables in different rooms.

D

DancingNancie

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I started playing online in the early 2000's I could do 6-8 and still keep up well. I am 42 now and have started to get back into online play during Covid-19 and have found I can only keep up with 3-4. I have found that I play optimally with single table or 2. Not as good for volume but it is what it is...

darionara

darionara

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
well I could play in 3 tournaments at the same time always the good specific tournaments the same time to who else has happened that sometimes they have to play in different applications and it gets slow

M

Marcelobp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Usually i play at the max 2 or 3 tables at the time. With more tables i feel very uncomfortable and i dont get have better decisions.

M

mclaughlinph

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I find 4 - 6 tables I am comfortable and have a good pace to play. However I like to play lots of hands and really try to get a read on other players at the table and how they are playing and you cant do this when you are multi tabling. With multi tabling you almost have to stick to a specific range of starting hands and only play those hands and you certainly don't get a feel for the other players at the table its definitely a more cookie cutter style of play especially post flop.

Andrey FRIFIN

Andrey FRIFIN

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I usually play on a maximum of 2 or 3 tables at a time. With a lot of tables, I feel very awkward and I do not have the best solutions.

I agree, for more tables, not enough care. I myself play without any programs and try to follow the game of my rivals. 2-3 tables are perfect for a good game)

M

MilkLegs

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I used to play robotic when I played 8-16 tables many moons ago.. Have to have a hud and play ABC... Now with no hud 4 maximum... I still like playing 2-3. I think 2 is perfect for still being able to pay attention to everything on both tables.

S

Showbizin

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm a beginner. I tried to play several tables but I noticed that I couldn't pay attention to everything that happens. :confused: So I decided to play just 1 table at the same time and enjoy the game. Sometimes I will play up to 2 tables max

magik9118

magik9118

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can only play 2 table at a time After i Get confuse with more of them..!!

S

Sebarios59

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can play 4 tables quietly, although in the past I have played up to 10 tables together, but there came a time when I did not maintain the necessary concentration to play fully at all. Many times you lose details that playing at a few tables you pay attention.

ajtrevor

ajtrevor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think the max I can play and still be good at is 2 tables. My attention can get too split if I have any more tables than that.

P

PLAYFUL1

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Any more than 5 tables I get confused lol