Do you make a deal when you get to the final table?

Johnny78B

Johnny78B

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Why not for the TOP 3? Depends also from your stack, if you are a way bigger than others there is no sense, otherwise if you have an equal stacks should be ok.

DanielSnrL

DanielSnrL

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Depends on the situation. If my confidence is good and I have a good image at this final table, I won't make deals.

Claudiunm

Claudiunm

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Difficultly. I have to be in a very disadvantaged situation to propose hi to accept a deal at FT. After hours of playing I arrived at FT I want to fight for the best prize...

B

bnasp2

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, you can at least try, if they are willing to save some time and give you premium.
Or of course if you need to save time.

Anyway, you should not enter tournament if you dont have time and stamina to go for first place.

poxerator78

poxerator78

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
It all depends on many factors
whether I want to sleep or not,
sum of prize money,
self-confidence,
and see if it is profitable to conclude a deal.

A

alien666dj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I see no point in making deals. Either win or lose.

AndryxaDovolen

AndryxaDovolen

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
since I am still playing on micro, I think that there is no point in dividing .. Perhaps when I get to the top limits, then there it is already possible and will need to conclude deals. It will still depend on the stack and the level of the players.:rolleyes::cool:

Alexey Shley

Alexey Shley

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I probably won't be able to answer this question. I was at the final stage of making a deal, if I had a choice to make a deal or not, then I would look at the conditions of the conclusion, and of course, depending on the stack.

O

oroochimaru

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am a big advocate of deal-making at the final table. But most of the time, the other participants on the table are sadly not interested in deals. I tend to play more relaxed after the deal goes through, takes away the tension. Thats the reason why i am in favour of deals. :cool:

Last edited:
Shrops

Shrops

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
No

No way would I strike a deal at the final table of any tournament.

Uncloggie

Uncloggie

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yup, always pays off, pun intended !

D

DAVID KEHRER

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have made deals at final tables depends what is give for winning the tourney after the deal so if you win you get a little extra.

bra01

bra01

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I will make a deal if the money jump is very huge

thetaxman1

thetaxman1

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is the rent due or not? Kind of situational in my book.

WDStipa

WDStipa

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HR
Chips
I have never been on the final table, unless one freerool tournament where I've finished on 2. place and won $190 play money. If I remember well, there was no deal on this tournament.
If I experience getting to final table, more precisely top 3 places, I would probably make a deal. Only if I am in the last place (3th place), than I would be offered with the least money and I wouldn't like that and I would not accept the deal.

barbados

barbados

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Yes, sometimes I offer to make a deal. And for only one reason - I want to sleep. The fact is that the game starting from 22.00-00.00 (according to my latitude), if successful, ends closer to 3-4 o'clock in the morning. Fatigue and a desire to sleep accumulate. Happy New Year!

LingCod907

LingCod907

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Sometimes yes and sometimes no. I look at the money and chip stack. I also look heads up. If it’s a better player. I may decline and go at it. I want to improve my game. No better way then playing better people heads up. But again I take everything into account before I make the decision.

J

Joselmb31

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Only once did I make a deal, in which there were only 2 players left, I was better in chips than the villain, it was a very long tournament, tiredness won and we decided to fix. Then I always played them to the end, win or lose.

VanAlves

VanAlves

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I never made a deal, but I'll do it when I reach a final table I don't see any problem:p.

O

odonob

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Chance would be a fine thing! Never got to a final table with spilt opportunities. Would depend on the payouts.

M

mara2259

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To my deep regret, I have not yet faced such a serious question. I think you can guess why. :D

C

Clutchdenier

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Only made a deal once, but I would say unto medium stakes the experience may be better

KozakAlex

KozakAlex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No, never. I want to take the highest possible place. But if I get very tired, then I do not exclude that I will make a deal to rest faster.

archielrv

archielrv

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Deal?

difficult decision, if I reach the end of the table I want it all, but if my opponent triples me in chips I can propose it