Do you make a deal when you get to the final table?

M

Mikeloti13

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No deal baby. Lets test our abilities guys

A

amniasti

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hi

hi never i didnt won in big torurnament and to make deal but if i win yes i will make the deal.

C

CallmeFloppy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't normally make a deal unless I believe my opponents are better than me or if I am just tired.

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
All the final tables I have been in online poker don't have this feature. However I still would not make a deal because as a player you want to strive for first place for any tournament.

C

CaioCesarGoes

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Some tournaments i like the get deal, every body wins. After a long day you will get the money, there's nothing batter than!

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, Everyone! What consider it's me, when I hit on the final table, I try to play for the first place, because, if I win the tournament,
this is very charges me, and this means, I can win in the next tournaments, and this calls me move further in my Poker development!.. And main, when I take a first place, and case is not in the money, but, because in this tournament I became the best! And this is a very positive, and want to live further! This same I wish Everyone! Good Luck!;):):D

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I would be willing to take a deal if its worth it but overall I would rather pay it out for the win. Just my competitive side.

I did take a final table deal once live. I could not believe they wanted to split the whole thing evenly when I had like 3 BB left and was in big trouble. 9 left and 4th place money and everyone had 20BB+ left..... hell yeah I accept.

B

BrewCrewWI

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I played a local 3table tourney where generally it was payout to 4-6th place depending on turnout, I took the deal once. Final 3, we all had around the same amount of chips split the night three ways. Other times, I had it where at 3 players I was chip leader or 2nd in chips, and 3rd in chips wasn't close and I didn't want to settle for a 3way split, 2nd place was probably the worst I was going to do. When it got to heads up I never did take a "chop" I would play out, and I lost out more than I won taking 2nd place. Always the time I run bad on cards and draws. Flop 2pair or a set and the turn or river am flushed out. Or runner runner.

I really have bad luck when it's time to make some money. 2nd place is nice, but I need some 1sts to feel like I made money in these little 3table tourneys.

P

PenguinJeff

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Have never been in that position in an online game, but we used to have weekly games where if it got down to three we would make a deal so we could start new game with new people who showed up...We could play three of four tournaments in one day that way...

gaarsiass

gaarsiass

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
PL
Chips
I've never made a deal before. A few final tables behind me for around 1-2k for a win so in my opinion no deal is needed with such amounts. Surely after the deal the game is easier but we are still fighting for 🏆

Adi8877

Adi8877

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
what sites allow it, yes, I made, but only if 3 players left or in heads-up, when the stack sizes are almost equal

C

colino17

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It would depend if I felt like I had an advantage or not. I'd be much more likely to deal if I was not confident in my chances against the table.

J

juliendesp

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me depends of my position in the tournament and also the difference between the step/money. If they are big, better to deal because you are never sure not taking a bad beat or playing bad.

S

steve01991

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
im not the greedy sort, so if im in the final three i will agree to a deal. Here's a little story, i was at final three and there were two of us who wanted to deal, no problem... but the third guy said he would rather win the lion's share and leave us with the scraps. Well you can figure out what happened..... he finished third!

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, Everyone! When I hit on Final Table :), I mere play on Win! :cool:
No one time I have :deal:Make Deal. That's all! ;):):D

C

Coinuss

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've been in the top 3 of the weekly CC Freeroll twice, and I've got a deal on both. I love the deal because you can win the tournament easier if you want the title.

besplatnee

besplatnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In my practice, there was no such case, I have not met, I saw that some people use and share the deal. I think we need to weigh the situation and then try to carry out the deal.

V

Viktorilin

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Я бы не воспользовался и не принял сделку

funnyhook3

funnyhook3

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
2 times I offered a deal at your final

N

nenkov407

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would love to make a deal because my heads up sucks.

najisami

najisami

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
I have made deals both in live and online final tables. From my experience, when everyone agrees to chop, better not be the buzz killer. Somehow, and I've seen it so many times, the one who refuses gets knocked out first even if he would had the chip lead. I just don't like it when some short stacked players start begging for a deal as soon as we get to the FT. If asked, I always say it's a little too early and that we can talk about it when we get to 5 or 4 players left.

KRANKES

KRANKES

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have never come so far, but if it is a significant amount (for me like 1000$) I think I would agree a deal.

J

Jedrey

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Well at the table, there are only 4 or 3 participants left, the stacks have to be close and I have to be tired, because we know that big tournaments take days.
More if for everyone's benefit and by mutual agreement until it is worth making the agreement

leifen

leifen

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
NO
Chips
Have made a few deals, only heads-up. Not that is importent, can also have deals with more people. I have never been the one who have offer the deal, realy dont have an explinations on why..

peaceofcoke

peaceofcoke

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well, I dont see a point in making a deal unless there is a good reason for it. e.g. 3 players left and I have less than 25% of chips than my other opponents. I have a bad run. Short stacked with less than 15BB