Do you ever get mad with yourself because you made a bad play?

krisi77

krisi77

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
very often I get angry at myself but this has not helped me so much

Helloween

Helloween

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Certainly this happens. However, it is necessary to quickly cope with negative emotions. Erroneous actions need to be analyzed. And nerves and anger at yourself prevent you from doing the right work on the mistakes.

R

ritehere

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Seriously, I mean this is a serious question. Try asking if you never get mad at yourself when you make a bad call, that may generate some heartfelt answers. But with the question that you have asked it would nothing but a complete lie, from any player that says that they haven't gotten mad at themselves for making such a call.. I mean seriously.

gocho2009

gocho2009

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
logical that I get angry ... but you must forget the error and keep going

K

karl coakley

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Like most people there are times where I overplay things like JJ, QQ, and afterwards thought I didn't have to put my tournament on the line with those hands.

V

valanddon

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Yes I have done stupid plays that make me shake my head. Like missing the flop and then betting the pot and they call,
missing the turn and still making a big bet and they call.
Now I miss the river and the only way to win is a pot size bet
hoping they will fold, no luck they win, should have folded right
from the start. I guess we get caught up in the moment!

D

Digitalsurfer

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
lol
I always get mad when i do wrong moves
Good game to all of you
Best regards

DougPkrMonsta

DougPkrMonsta

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Much like Bruce Banner in The Avengers, 'I'm always angry!' :aetsch:

Playing poker is all about making mistakes - try to learn to make yours smaller than your opponents.

Good luck to you!

R

Rskeyyy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes. very often. but i also understand i do bad calls sometimes and win. so it's ok. it's just POKER...

cranberry

cranberry

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As they say: "This is poker!". No one is immune from mistakes. The main thing is to learn how to analyze your mistakes in poker.

Gohaku94

Gohaku94

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Everybody does that.. nobody can't play perfect all the time and will do misstakes and when they realise that it was stupid it gets a little frustrating.
The important part is to get over it fast and improve so you will make misstakes less often.

J

jospel

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lol, yes, nearly every time I play.

Perceval

Perceval

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes I did and I m sure I ll do again ....

Sometimes I stay several days (weeks) without playing because I am too **** and that's my punishment :cool:

EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Yea I get very angry with myself, and call myself all names under the sun.

Datdude1

Datdude1

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I used to get mad at myself after getting elminated from a tournament because of bad decisions due to the fact that I was on 'tilt'. I would make a bad decision then more would follow then I would spiral down out of control and would not recognize it until I was out of the tournament. Now I practice patience and usually, not all the time but usually, I can recognize it and take a break and regain my wits. It's a work in progress but getting better.

aqqr

aqqr

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sometimes I think to myself what an idiot why did I do that after doing something stupid and I am then out of the tournament.

Hey. Yes, of course, all the time. Those who do not do it, bad players. You always need to improve your game and make mistakes and not make them in the future.

iriska

iriska

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm not angry, I'm philosophical! Well, I made a mistake, take measures and do not make such mistakes anymore

Andymac37

Andymac37

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sometimes I do somthing because I think its the right move or I'm sure I have best hand then after I get beat wen I look back I realise the mistake. But sometimes u get them in good and loose that's just poker

C

christosa197

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
too many times !

I do not prepare properly!

the post of bee gees the breaks!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

AshK44

AshK44

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I believe everyone has been mad at themselves many times. Just remember that ultimately, mistakes are only a bad thing if you don’t learn from them. Patience and growth are the key to improvement of your game.

U

ucdengboss

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just yesterday I was upset at myself for making a mistake at a critical point in a single table tournament. I was not eliminated but I really had to tell myself to stay calm and play smart. Deep breath... still was able to cash [emoji3]

Mare10

Mare10

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hope you will have nice learning and nice fan :)

J

Johnrickard123

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
We all get mad with ourselves, but its how you cope with it and ensuring it doesn't impact your game. We all make mistakes, get bluffs called down, bad beats etc. Don't tilt!

L

leon_fush

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yes I am such moments tilt that then remember myself and already in the sweat throws from what you did the day before or a few hours, and when you cool down and look at your money, you realize that you're in deep ass and only you are to blame, and you start to think about thinking to sort out the situation .... a little back and again in tilt))) and so on the circular

sanekhorror

sanekhorror

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, sometimes I blamed myself for minor mistakes that did not lead me to the desired result, but I analyze my mistakes, and hope for the future I will not fall for the same rake. This is a game, excitement, without mistakes here in any way.