Do you ever get mad with yourself because you made a bad play?

MadDeVille

MadDeVille

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sometimes I think to myself what an idiot why did I do that after doing something stupid and I am then out of the tournament.
We all are :banghead::banghead::banghead: but is ok to get over fast.

N

narc

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In game 5/6 step of The Venom in ACR, I made a raise with KJ and villain paid with 42, the villain had less stack 6k and I with 9k, then he went all in, I did top pair with JJ, he got a flush and won from me. I played bad because the flush he made on the flop I discredited that he had this hand, which ended up taking me out of the tournament.

C

crankmuppet

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sometimes my emotions get the better of me and then I blame the opponent for being lucky. Eventually I'll calm down enough to realize the fault was my own and try to learn from it.

Take 10 deep breaths and don't pulverize poor mousey.

C

cooperjb

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Sometimes, it depends on how the beat came by. If I got my money in with the odds on my side then I can't ever get mad. Sometimes the other person just sucks out, nothing you can do about that.

C

cooperjb

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
In game 5/6 step of The Venom in ACR, I made a raise with KJ and villain paid with 42, the villain had less stack 6k and I with 9k, then he went all in, I did top pair with JJ, he got a flush and won from me. I played bad because the flush he made on the flop I discredited that he had this hand, which ended up taking me out of the tournament.

I've died in that tourney to a similar play so many times. I just gotta learn to stop calling loose all ins.