Do you eat and drink a lot during a poker tournament?

pancho_1954

pancho_1954

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Of course, I certainly consume some type of food or drink (not alcohol) during the game, especially if the tournament is very long and it's lunch time or something, I never eat due to game stress, I just try to play calmly and that's it

finaltable1

finaltable1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I usually eat before online poker session, cause 5 minute break isn't good, unless you have some food prepared or like to eat snacks/fastfood. During session a big cup of good tea and bottle of water is very useful at the keyboard.

werty328

werty328

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I drink a lot of tea at this moment)) and I smoke a lot)))

poweROFLuck

poweROFLuck

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Maybe peanuts or little snacks + coca cola or energy drinks
I dont smoke at all so i need to do something else during my anxiety :D

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Following a competent poker strategy is the basis of a profitable poker game. But a brain-boosting diet can not only give you an edge over your opponents, it can also improve your overall health. Eat vegetables, fish, walnuts, and other foods high in omega-3s.

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
You also eat and drink a lot at a poker tournament because it is very long or because you worry and eat to relieve stress why does this happen to you if this is so

Some players take comfort foods to eat at the table, sweets and other snacks, but I find it is very annoying when players are chopping away and I am trying to concentrate on the action, even though I am not involved in a hand, as there is so much information to be had.
During a break I will have a Burger or Sandwich, some players like to eat at the table but I find it annoying when players eat greasy foods and then handle cards, So will always wash my hands after eating on the break. As for Drinks? I will stick with Coke or Coffee just so I get a Caffeine boost to help me stay alert.

theoxy

theoxy

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to drink water over summer lemonade, while playing poker.

yogo9

yogo9

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DZ
Chips
I do eat well before the start of the tournaments and if the session is too long i eat some light food in the breaks, but i drink water, jus, coffee to stay hydrated when i am playing.

A

aobrien8

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I drink a lot of coffee so I can stay locked in for the entire tournament!

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Я всегда ем что-нибудь за компьютером
I also constantly cook at the computer, I have a lot of food next to water, drinks, pizza, and everything related to quick food, I lie next to hot dishes, I cook at the table with family and friends, I don’t like to cook when I cook delicious I eat at the computer because of this I cook at the table to get enough food
Я пью воду и все, что угодно, не от голода и беспокойства.
I agree with you, I also eat when I lose a hand where I almost won, but the card comes on the reverb, sometimes independence, and he won, which is not much from what I, after seeing evil and eat some food or sweets, after it gets a little better and the mood returns to normal