Do you eat and drink a lot during a poker tournament?

A kiravio

A kiravio

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
It very rarely happens that I eat during tournaments, I prefer to drink water or juice, maybe a beer, but if I'm halfway through the game, I smoke quite a lot. In the first half of the tournament, I sometimes do a quiet shower having only just returned from work at that hour.

tihomir_kula

tihomir_kula

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Eating and drinking during the tournamunt is one of my main poker problem.

10gerka

10gerka

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Of course I do, I like to drink water and eat some chocolates, being always entertained with music is the best.

exer888

exer888

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
SK
Chips
You also eat and drink a lot at a poker tournament because it is very long or because you worry and eat to relieve stress why does this happen to you if this is so
Eating regularly but because i wipe a lot im tirsty all the time, so i drink a lot of water.

Pabloro10321

Pabloro10321

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I drink water and eat anything not out of hunger but out of anxiety.

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
almost nothing , except water :) , but before I start to play poker I stack myself with food :)

ElScorcho008

ElScorcho008

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I snack when playing online. Have never snacked in a real life tourney. Always have at least some water to drink

airxlns

airxlns

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Not a lot... If it's meal time, I just have it and keep the phone near me. As for the drinks... Anytime I feel like it.

GNuTTz

GNuTTz

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, absolutely! I enjoy having a few drinks and some food while playing poker.

robertboz

robertboz

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
eat flowers or melon seeds and drink a lot of water during the online game

JeffSBrito

JeffSBrito

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
For me, playing in a poker tournament is an exciting and immersive experience. During these long and intense sessions, it's important to take care of my physical and mental well-being. One of the ways to do this is to eat regularly during the tournament. Keeping my body energized and my brain fueled is essential for making good decisions and staying focused during the game. I often take short breaks to eat healthy snacks and light meals, such as fruit, cereal bars, and light sandwiches.

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I rarely eat while playing poker. Only if I don't have time to eat before the game starts.

MrCryJoker

MrCryJoker

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
You also eat and drink a lot at a poker tournament because it is very long or because you worry and eat to relieve stress why does this happen to you if this is so
It would be good to specify what kind of tournament, online or offline. Let's assume that it is offline, in which case I can drink water or tea, try not to eat so as not to be distracted and do nodes on the opponents.

georgi krastev

georgi krastev

Legendary Donk-Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Not really:

I once tried to eat and play at the same time - it didn't work - I get distracted. :LOL:

No problem with drinks - water, coffe. (y)

D

DAVID KEHRER

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I used to drink a lot of ice water when playing dont like warm water.

aurora1207

aurora1207

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
During a tournament, I don't eat but I can drink if I'm thirsty, I prefer to stay focused on my tables. On the other hand, if I am hungry I eat quickly during the break and it does not exceed 5 minutes.