Bounty Builder or Regular Tournaments?

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like BB tournaments because you can already win during the tournament, but in regular tournaments the prize starts to get bigger sooner and the prizes at the final table are twice as big compared to a BB tournament of the same amount. I like both formats.

K

kelly25

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
PE
Chips
I play a lot of recreational tournaments but my favorites are the Bounty, I really like this type of tournament, it keeps me always focused and aware of stealing, and there is also the possibility of cashing out without getting paid... not to mention if you win the tournament. Currently I haven't won a single one in play money I've won. But I always play the microphones of Pokerstar and ggpoker.. I go there little by little.

K

kelly25

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
PE
Chips
Grinding only regular mtts put a strain on me, so I like to mix other games too and for sure the bounty builder mtts are one of my favorites... Still, I understand the point to stick to one format/type of poker and try to 'master' it to get the max ROI but if you're more to the recreational side then mixing it up a bit will improve your overall experience from the game :)

GLGL all at the tables!
Yo hago lo mismo varios los torneos y asihoy aprendiendo cada variante.

VGShaa

VGShaa

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Both variations have their advantages.
Bounty tourneys have lower guaranteed prize, but reward for bounty good and sometimes even better than itm. Regular tournaments have higher prizes turn harder for the bubble to overcome.Just play what you likes more.

B

bush2008

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it seems to be next to impossible to find a normal tourney on ACR that doesnt say PKO in front of it.

BetterThanAvgButNotByMuch

BetterThanAvgButNotByMuch

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Depends on your skill level. If you think you can go deep then you would feel ripped off to make a final table or something and get very little for your effort.
If you can't last but a few hours in any tourn and don't know starting hands or anything then go with the ko tourn.

JasperDan1988

JasperDan1988

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
I honestly prefer bounty builder tournaments because they keep me focused as opposed to waiting to reach the money.

What do you prefer?
💯 agree with you, there is just something thrilling about bounty builders and knockout tourneys. You don't have to win the tourney to get a good return on your stake!!

L

luk0123

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
I like both. However with Bounty builder potentially you can be quicker in the money by eliminating other players which I personally like a lot.

pancho_1954

pancho_1954

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I played some bounty builders on pokerstars a few years ago and I wasn't that bad, I really liked it at the time, I preferred to play those types of tournaments for a while, but I stopped playing it because even though I was trying to play normally I felt like I was getting obsessing with bounty and that was affecting my game a lot

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Mixing is always important so it doesn't get stuck in a rut

10gerka

10gerka

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I really like playing tournaments with Bounty Builder, I think it's the most fun way to play and it also reduces variance because you don't have to enter prizes to win money.