Bounty Builder or Regular Tournaments?

henriquemaduro

henriquemaduro

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I honestly prefer bounty builder tournaments because they keep me focused as opposed to waiting to reach the money.

What do you prefer?

At the tournament price that I play, theres a lot of fishes, so I prefer bounty builder, almost all times get paid, even if I din't reach ITM.

F

firerain

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I enjoy playing PKO MTTs but my nitty playing style suits regular MTTs

Rost

Rost

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I prefer regular MTT tournaments. I don't like knockout tournaments. Sometimes in such tournaments, players play with any junk just to get a bounty and it's very annoying.

Z

zerosalex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Both, you have to learn how to play all kinds and styles.

foran

foran

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
they are good, if there is no buyback.

M

Morty91

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
Bounty tournaments are a joke, full of donks and getting sucked out over and over

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I like them both, I alternate them, and I play depending my appetite. Bounty have more action and they are faster and the regular pay more at the money.

D

datschuk

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Definitely KO MTTs, because you can play them profitably even without getting into the money: cool:

StArDemonn

StArDemonn

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer normal, in pko everyone calls every two hands, AA crack multiple times with garbage hands, i had once AA vs weird isolate with Q3o and he made straight like no ty I prefer normal structure.

StArDemonn

StArDemonn

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer normal, in pko everyone calls every two hands, AA crack multiple times with garbage hands, i had once AA vs weird isolate with Q3o and he made straight like no ty I prefer normal structure ( all in pre )

PINOY

PINOY

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer playing more of Bounty Builder as players are little bit looser and of course if it's turbo its more action packed. Also having 1-2 table of regular MTT on the side for more post flop play is a good addition.

partz

partz

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Regular are more professional sort of speak games. Bounty ko games are pretty much a bingo poker, but ofc opinions are always many.

Reail

Reail

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I like Bunty-builder format. It is much more dynamic and more fun. But the presence of a bounty brings additional depth to the decision-making process.
The ability to choose right moments to isolate short stacks and collect bounties, the ability to correctly account for bounties when calculating pot odds are not the only skills that you need to have when playing PKO tournaments.

Oranaro

Oranaro

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When I am given the choice, I do prefer regular mtt, 6-max more than full ring. The bounty one is fun, but has a different strategy, where you have to play agressive and leads to multiple mistakes.

H

Hedz

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I feel like bounty builders are more fun personally as it just adds to the action, but regular tournaments I do tend to do better in

R

Recreationalplayer

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
And prefer regular tournaments

D

danydidi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I always play bounty builder .I prefer it and I am used to make some me better then normal tournament

F

Frankyy97

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Bounty builder.
There are much people who are just looking for your bounty and calling with Bad hands. Sometimes they win but most likely you will get it for higher % then in normal tournaments they dont Look for the pot odds

Majaloja

Majaloja

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I prefer both, you could say that both have a disadvantage, in your case you say that in the regular you can not concentrate, but in the reward case, you may lose focus by calling an all-in from someone short-stacked with a marginal hand for the ambition of wanting his reward, and what he does is bleed your stack of chips, it has happened to me.

darkvick

darkvick

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I prefer regular tournaments. The bount make you more loose turning the variance higher.

Maximus1980340

Maximus1980340

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UZ
Chips
I like regular tournaments I relax in them I forget about all my problems, I don't have to gnaw it out for me as an economic strategy I'm building a whole city slowly brick by brick

Pindiez

Pindiez

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer play bounty tournaments. I think that this type of tournament are more fun and you must concentrate 100% in your opponents because you can earn some money in all the hands of the tournament 😀

Sorry for my english 😬

D

dompoker

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer regular tournaments, because bountys have a lot of lucky crazy players.