Bingo players, what we can do?

kidkarioka

kidkarioka

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hate bingo players or the shove and pray.
I lost many tournament's with monster hands because they call u with everything :mad:

That is the question. No doubt we need to wait for the monster's hand. But, bingo is annoying. They play with any hand and sometimes take us out of the game with 7 2.;)

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Worrying about things you have no control over is pointless and a waste of time,,,, :smile:

sara maria

sara maria

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That is a real problem, since they are everywhere they only think of being in front of all of us, and it is frustrating because they win and win, and a couple of AA's many times lose, and they want to break everything, and you end up losing your ticket with these bingueros. :(

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You can open larger and 3bet larger. There is no rule that you have to open for up to 3x. You can open larger. The downside is everyone might fold to your AA. But the more people who call in earlier positions the more like others will follow.

Make em pay to see a flop. Make em pay to draw.

fernandofcp

fernandofcp

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As for bingo players, just be patient that they don't last long in a tournament and are soon eliminated.

C

caracaski220

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
caracaski220

In those microtourneys and frerrols , were you get all those bingo players, you have to paly lowball so as not to expose yourself to much and wait for good flops, in the end you should beat them out.

BobbyMorton

BobbyMorton

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Very frustrating when your good hand gets beat by a Bingo caller.

nba2009

nba2009

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
the variance always seems to be on the wrong side is the beauty of poker that despite playing well or very well a bingo player may come and steal the entire stack, the best thing is to continue participating, the result for them will always be negative

B

bidearm

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
this really bugs me because i have lost to bingo players when i have the best hand by far but they seem to pull it out of the bag

R

Rabberto71

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
You just need to take your time, pick your battles and it will pay off

Maxmustdie

Maxmustdie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i tilt a lot when i lose with a strong hand to an inadequate player, which is why i do not like micro limits, there are too many inadequate players

kisjanik24

kisjanik24

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hello

they can be very annoying to my sister and stack destroy all i usually always catch or 3 4 et:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

T

t1963

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
try to hold out till the rebuys are over with and if you do then get an addon

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I fully agree - be patient. I try not to put to much in the pot preflop and then see the flop. If i am ahead against an random hand i play - if not I fold. If you are patient in a Tournament - they will gone during the game and then you can start playing normal poker.

I also agree with you. In fact, such players almost never make it to the final table.

E

eagleaces

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i beat the micro

In micro tournaments, bingo players seem to be the keynote. Hundreds of them playing with any hand and, worst of all, winning hands from monsters. :(:(:(

I beat the micro stakes and i can tell there is nothing you can do. You cant have the nuts and lose lol so stop and think for a while why you really losing. Do you study 4 hours a day? do you constantly reflect on your loses and try to figure out how to not lose in those spots anymore? Be honest do you really follow the new strategies and concepts. If not i tell you there are a lotta players out there who do and it might look like they bingo but they are out playing you. Maybe if your playing for fun and have some money try higher buy ins and youll most likely hate losing to better players. Be honest with yourself.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Yes, tighten up your hands, and play smart. The plus side is that rarely a donkey will let go of his 2nd best hand and your nuts will be called no matter the bet size. Very good chances to double, triple, quadriple up your stack... just playing smart.

I also agree with you. I also think that such players are a good opportunity to double my stack.

T

tomk7788

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Push in your stack before they push in there's. Another strategy is to 3 bet them all in after they raise. If you're in the small blind and it it's folded to you push your 100 BB stack to win the big blinds 1BB. They like that, hehe.

After a few rounds of relentless punishment they will bow the knee and submit then you my friend will PWN them for life.

foldeamela

foldeamela

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
there is nothing to do with those players, at most close the range of plays, be more solid and have patience that they will soon leave.

D

donpiatnik

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tighter play, bigger bet size, much bigger. :)

M

mortimccarthy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I dont think there is anything that can be done when i get a premium hand i make a over the top raise like 10x the bb and yet they still call and if they hit the flop in any way there is no getting them off the hand, just unfortunate if there hand improves and get you're chips but like people keep saying in the overall scheme of things they dont last and go out early but they do hurt some good players on their way out!!

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They are annoying.

I love loose and wild players, because they are literally like an ATM. Sure sometimes they will bust me from a tournament, but then I just rebuy or play another one. And more often they will chip me up, which allow me to make deep runs and win tournaments. If you are concerned with "the quality of the game", you could consider to play more rarely but for a higher buyin like say 11$. Its still no more, than you would spend on a meal in McDonalds at least in some countries. So perhaps make a budget and decide, how many 11$ tournaments per month, you can afford to play. If you are playing recreationally, there is no point in playing in games, you dont enjoy.

D

donaldb2010

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
In micro tournaments, bingo players seem to be the keynote. Hundreds of them playing with any hand and, worst of all, winning hands from monsters. :(:(:(
If you always have the best hand then you should love bingo players

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
In Free-rolls especially, you do get a few "Bingo Player's" that just don't give a damn because it is free and they are losing nothing, but you can get them in Live games as well.
Playing in a Cash Game at a local Pub, they had Blinds of 25 Pence and 50 Pence every hand just to try and keep the game Friendly and not get too far out of hand.
When a stranger who had never been before, started to raise pre-flop by 10X and 20X the BB, he basically was running the table and stealing every blind, until I was dealt a monster pair and I shoved all-in against one of his £10 Pound raises, he folded immediately and I showed Pocket Kings, a couple of hands later he started doing his old trick of raising to big for the size of the blinds and I shoved over him again, this time I showed a 7/2 suited when he folded, and I said don't try conning money out of us, because next time I will have a hand.
He immediately left and never came back.
At the end of the day I didn't give a damn about how much I could lose, because I only bought in for £30 and it was money I was willing to lose, but I didn't like him being so aggressive in a Friendly game we played every week.
Money becomes Immaterial when you buy-in for what you are willing to lose, and I consider the buy-in "Dead Money" it is not mine anymore, it only belongs to the Prize pool or the Cash on the table, It is my job to win it back, if I play correctly and can win it back.
Sometimes I win, Sometimes I lose, but the important part is, that it is money I am willing to Pay, to Play a game I Love and Enjoy.

When the fun Stops, STOP!
(and go home) :)

Mauricio Perrotta

Mauricio Perrotta

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I believe that you can only afford to be a bingo player if you have money left over in your account or you are stupid, otherwise I don't understand it.
The only way to deal with them, however, is to hope for a strong hand and pray. Greetings !!