black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think the main thing is our patience. If we do not play bingo, but patient and disciplined poker players, then in the long run our chances are much better than bingo players.

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think Day-Day said it best "dont hate...appreciate". If they are really open shoving wait until you have a premium hand and call. If you have enough hands on the villan and can put them on an open shove range then you can figure out the correct range to call them with.

ghitocarcia

ghitocarcia

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PE
Chips
there will always be what you have to learn is not to lose patience with them. and learn
to play them although it sucks that they beat you with any two cards and blow up your premium hands. but well as I said you have to try to adapt to your game.:mad::mad::mad:

Garfield52

Garfield52

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Those bingo players haver been around since Adam was an occum picker. Not much we can do about them except to nail their asssss when you get a chance, and just hope that they do not get yours first

J

joschua_zimmer

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
true

In micro tournaments, bingo players seem to be the keynote. Hundreds of them playing with any hand and, worst of all, winning hands from monsters. :(:(:(
thats true but you have to be patient

Z

zipocool

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
such players are very important for the poker ecology, you can lose to them in one episode but in the long run you will always win money from them

M

Memphis legend

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
maniacs

maniacs are the reason I don't play online tournaments, just live, and when I spot one at my table, I get warm and fuzzy inside. I don't trust websites with this kinda player. and believe me I still lose some in person to dummies, but more times than not I help tutor they're poker education. In poker, variance will get ya sometimes, and if you can't stand variance, this isn't your game. I don't want smart players playing against me, I want maniacs!!

Good luck

rock0001

rock0001

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
play tight aggresive, make big value bets, never bluff against these players and be patient and wait for a good spot to risk your stack against them.

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
there has always been such a game, it will remain, and nothing can be done about it;)

D

denis_og79

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
with patience and study and long term, you end up not even caring about it, and then you will thank yourself