Best hand you've folded pre flop?

A

alextepi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Maybe you are close to the money or a big pay jump. You don't really want to take risk right now but you look down at a big hand. Some players move all in which would put you all in. You go back and forth whether to fold or go all in but you make the fold. What's the biggest hand you've ever folded pre flop? What was the reason for the fold? I've folded KK once and don't think I ever will again. I was on the money bubble and regretted it. I would have won against 2 all ins.

QQ many times,

good luck at tables!!!

tihomir_kula

tihomir_kula

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
K K- when bubble,several times.

Ledenev_Russ

Ledenev_Russ

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Maybe you are close to the money or a big pay jump. You don't really want to take risk right now but you look down at a big hand. Some players move all in which would put you all in. You go back and forth whether to fold or go all in but you make the fold. What's the biggest hand you've ever folded pre flop? What was the reason for the fold? I've folded KK once and don't think I ever will again. I was on the money bubble and regretted it. I would have won against 2 all ins.
Many go for the start of the tournament in Allyn , sometimes you have to fold AA no desire to immediately depart!

U

uready4dis

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have folded AK plenty of times and KK only if I feel a ace coming on flop.

ankitantil

ankitantil

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
AK, and in pairs below JJ in case when someone call all in

imnoobpoker

imnoobpoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
AA, KK, QQ and JJ I will definitely fold if I'm low stack and round the bubble :O They are soo strong, but any mistake will result for me out of the tournament.

Luan

Luan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
my best hand on the preflop was in a SNG of 3.50 180player the blind 100/200 I with 88 gave a mini raise of 500 the villain of TT called the flop beats 88T I checked he gave All in I called and trum 9A and took the pot

D

discintildeath

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Folding jacks

I would often open with an all in if I am UTG but in CO with no one opening i will shove and hope the button sb or bb will be medium strength like AJ and want to call. Like I said it is a hard decision with anything below JJ but it is very situational.

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands Folding in Poker