yogo9

yogo9

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DZ
Chips
before the big game with big buy-in and big prizes , I get a good night's sleep, Set goals, eat well and relax as much as possible, The more you build it up as some grandiose thing, the more pressure you are gonna feel which might affect your play, I treat it like nothing special just another session.

pancho_1954

pancho_1954

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I try to play several freeroll tournaments and that way I can see how my game is, many times I feel like I have to do it like this to eliminate bad luck a little, maybe that's just a mental thing but it's my routine

R.Melnyk77

R.Melnyk77

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
In my case, the preparation is very primitive :)
I play poker in the evenings after work, so I have to do the following before I play.
1. Take a shower.
2. Eat.
3. Wash the dishes.
4. Make a big cup of tea.
.... that's all, you can start playing :)

Igor Popadyk

Igor Popadyk

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The main thing for me is not to overexert yourself before the game - sometimes I sit down to play tournaments already tired - and this is a problem of concentration

Dzill_230

Dzill_230

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello everyone. Superstition is for those who are unsure of themselves. This applies to both major tournaments and minor ones. It is necessary to rest, warm up before the game, do a small analysis of your play, and if there are flaws, be attentive. Amulets, talismans, and the like are for those who trust luck more than they trust their skills.

shanest

shanest

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
IE
Chips
No superstition but make sure i am not hungry and have lots of water to hand

R.Holynskyi

R.Holynskyi

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Before a serious tournament, I just like to take a walk and breathe in the fresh air. Although I rarely have enough time for this, unfortunately.

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
i make sure i have a second laptop ready in case the 1st one freezes .i've had that computer issue at the bubble several times and it may tilt me for the rest of the day !

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
a lot of rest and a lot of food and very much lichids :0 and of course prays :)) to win the tourney :)

Top 10 Games