All in minus 1 chip.

S

Snake2007

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think this thing could only be used for fun.

Sdub2020

Sdub2020

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
this is a very useful and profitable tactic.

I agree with this 100% and think it's very nice of you to share with the CC community.

You just helped anyone who reads this to boost their win rate. Great job!!
I agree 100 percent cashing anything is better than losing!!!

R

Roger1960

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I use my time as wisely as I can.
This is a poker forum site and players share with us, as well as I do their strategies. When we post on this site we are not trying to say what we do just to be demonized.
Instead of actually seeing what the original poster is saying, the immediate name calling and bashing starts by some. Not cool.
You can disagree, but why the hate? We are all in this together.

M

markmu

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Never thought about this. But yes, it seems like a very useful strategy. Thank you.
But i have to be more often "in the money" so that i can really benefit from this strategy:D

zinzir

zinzir

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Would it not make more sense to use your time bank all the way up pre-flop then make a min. raise then maybe your opponent calls. The flop comes and use all the time you can then check and your opponent bets, then you make a min. raise, he min. re-raises, you min. re-re-raise and so on using all the time you can on each turn? If you really want to milk the clock that seems a lot better strategy then shovin all but 1 chip in. The bottom line is milking time to place better/make more $$$ is not a new strategy. It is not a secret or something unique. No player is going to rush their turn so they make less money.

Why not keep 2 chips on the flop, 1 for the turn and 1 for the river? That way you could milk twice as much time :)

B

blix177

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Why not keep 2 chips on the flop, 1 for the turn and 1 for the river? That way you could milk twice as much time :)

Because you are never raising and if you get raised you are all in. So it doesn’t matter.

In actually had 1 chip check through the river. At the end the 1 chip doesn’t matter. At that point you get to start the next hand with 1 chip or double your stack minus 1 chip.

zinzir

zinzir

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Because you are never raising and if you get raised you are all in. So it doesn’t matter.

In actually had 1 chip check through the river. At the end the 1 chip doesn’t matter. At that point you get to start the next hand with 1 chip or double your stack minus 1 chip.

That was a joke bro...

M

Marcelobp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is like roulete. Poker is more that a sport of lucky ! In a long run you needs much knowledge !

L

lablelarry

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I thought people just did it in a bounty game to screw you on the bounty, but there was a guy in our freeroll doing it early on, which didn't make sense in terms you are using it for

uri73796

uri73796

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
many players go all-in without hesitation to fly out of the tournament and often double but still in the distance will be in the red. To play well you need to learn a lot

Luan

Luan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
in my opinion, i hope you touch a bubble for yes, i can play easy and try to double as chips and go for a foot, what these freeroll tournaments are so crazy and you must be careful not to waste your bankroll

5KINGLEO5

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
doing it too sometimes helps to get more prize money.

kraemer

kraemer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Keeping 1 chip also keeps the chat available in online poker, so you get a chance to use it to ionfluence your opponent if he takes time to make his decision ;)

R

rachelle2291

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
And eventually if you do this enough times, your internet will go out on you before you can get your last chip in the middle (probably when you have AA) and then you will have a good hard-luck story to tell for a long time!!

S

Sebarios59

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A query, I thought that perhaps they do it to modify their statistics that appear in the external aid programs that professionals generally use, can this be possible?

Dkerridge14

Dkerridge14

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you do this and you double up then you have 1 wasted your time bank and killed off your own time to see more hands. I’d never employ a stalling strategy. If you’re not confident in playing the hand then just throw it away and move on