AA vs Straight.

niphon56

niphon56

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
AA is a illusion for me, no choice of all-in.
It's a wrong choice, i will change my way.

pgerv

pgerv

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Thing is aces are all in hands unless 2+ ppl are all in pre flop..then fold. If u are close to the mobey then fold the hand.. I mean aces are like 25% to win the hand against other hands if more than 2 ppl in the pot.

pgerv

pgerv

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
If you have aces doesn't mean you will win. You need to know your apponents range man. Don't be so shocked if you lose with aces.. It's 4 cards you gotta fade

S

senzassi

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
good fold

i thin it was a good fold! experience will give you the skill to do that, and not to hold it until the (bad) end

P

PKRNRS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi friends! Today I'll talk about the situation with which I have repeatedly met playing poker.
And so, a player in middle position with the set, a player in late position made a raise 3 BB, I'm on the button with 78s equated player in early position dropped. Opened flop, 6 9 J, it raises 3 BB, I call. Оpening Turn 5, I check raise it 6 BB, I call. Оpening river K, I check it out in an all in, I call, and opening it showed AA.
How would you have done on the spot AA?

gone broke..

Nr98

Nr98

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Indeed a folding option, most likely I bring, but I do not think he will go all in others as something he wanted to take my chips More than often in such situations AA lose.

If he went all in post flop you'd have to fold I guess (assuming you didn't have flush draws as well). Because at that time you don't have the pot odds to call. It would have been a strange play tho if he went directly all in post flop.

L

leon_fush

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's a pity that the guy with AA seems to have so much hope that he puts in them that he does not hesitate to throw them when the board is clearly not under them, and in general they are difficult to throw. Well, in this case, I would be alarmed by your cola, and after the table fell 6 and After your check would also be checked, if there would be a raise that would throw them off.

A

Alex12122312

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is not very pleasant when you have to put all in with AA and the oponent from 65 reaches. But this is Poker.

Pauliefromgoodfellas

Pauliefromgoodfellas

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi friends! Today I'll talk about the situation with which I have repeatedly met playing poker.
And so, a player in middle position with the set, a player in late position made a raise 3 BB, I'm on the button with 78s equated player in early position dropped. Opened flop, 6 9 J, it raises 3 BB, I call. Оpening Turn 5, I check raise it 6 BB, I call. Оpening river K, I check it out in an all in, I call, and opening it showed AA.
How would you have done on the spot AA?

I can't easily follow your story but I would be trying to get it in in a <50bb game and I would be trying to do some pot control in deeper stacked game if I had aces.