AA vs Straight.

H

HEFOLK132

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi friends! Today I'll talk about the situation with which I have repeatedly met playing poker.
And so, a player in middle position with the set, a player in late position made a raise 3 BB, I'm on the button with 78s equated player in early position dropped. Opened flop, 6 9 J, it raises 3 BB, I call. Оpening Turn 5, I check raise it 6 BB, I call. Оpening river K, I check it out in an all in, I call, and opening it showed AA.
How would you have done on the spot AA?

3ccasd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
AA wins not in 100% of cases, as if it did not want to, I often lose that hand any other pocket pair or two pairs of the type JQ

H

HEFOLK132

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was such a deal, I was from the hand of AA and the flop came three suited cards, and I had to throw away AA.

S

Streetwylde

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good Fold. Donks would just keep playing and most would just re raise all in. Typical donks.

I

ivanbbb

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love poker for its unpredictability! You can easily drag and drop! And in addition to the game before the flop, there is a game on the flop turn and river! It is necessary to understand all this! And a lot depends on the line of the enemy of the game! From the dynamics of the table! If you have AA this is not to say that your bank! I think that he played poorly!he do not put pressure on the opponent with the best starting hand! And as always passive play leads to the loss of a large portion of your stack! and sometimes the entire stack! My applause to the player caught a street(you)!
In support of his words I can say this, pay attention to your equity! When you send the chips into the pot what meaning it had on all streets on the poker calculator!

M

masha535

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well he played like a fish , he's after the turn it was necessary to play check Paz:D:D:D

A

armher

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi friends! Today I'll talk about the situation with which I have repeatedly met playing poker.
And so, a player in middle position with the set, a player in late position made a raise 3 BB, I'm on the button with 78s equated player in early position dropped. Opened flop, 6 9 J, it raises 3 BB, I call. Оpening Turn 5, I check raise it 6 BB, I call. Оpening river K, I check it out in an all in, I call, and opening it showed AA.

If he goes all in after flop, what you will do?

SuzdalDEcor

SuzdalDEcor

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
check - raise on the turn 80% not bluffs, so AA must be folded!

M

MikeyE8

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They should bet a lot to make you pay for a draw.

Svyat66556

Svyat66556

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think he was bluffing because initially with hand 78 and the flop 6 9 J and he made a 3BB raise the showing that he has a hand like AJ or an high couple, perhaps it was necessary to make a re-raise, or ollyn, that force an opponent to fold cards

H

HEFOLK132

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If he goes all in after flop, what you will do?
Indeed a folding option, most likely I bring, but I do not think he will go all in others as something he wanted to take my chips More than often in such situations AA lose.

P

paulsmall007

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Aces after all is only a pair. Doesn't guarantee a win. Still have to assess the situation and do what's best for your chip stack

H

HEFOLK132

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Aces after all is only a pair. Doesn't guarantee a win. Still have to assess the situation and do what's best for your chip stack
I think that it is an excellent situation to beat out the player from a tournament because he doesnt even guess that I have the best hand.

D

ds276

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Psychologically very difficult to throw a lot of players AA. But sometimes after the flop and then it just needs to be done.

D

Dan Lucas

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So many players do not consider board texture. AA on a wet board is tough to fold, but I also have done it. In fact, I have folded trip aces because the board was too straighty or flushy. Sometimes, a bad fold is better than a bad call. And how often do those high pocket pairs run into 2 pair or sets?

VovanBaron

VovanBaron

RiddlesInTheShadow
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That is very tough situation that takes a lot of concentration.One time I had AA and folded the same board,I played final table and conclsider how my opponnent could solve my preflop aggression ,then i saw 578 and potcontrolled the hand,but its like mental games,the river gave blind and next move showed me a strength,i felt,from my opponent,i had to fold..n i was right 64s was a trouble preflop calling but nice for board.Every other situation I cant fold AA and sometimes lose,there is no insurance and very hard to avoid such a pity losing)))

H

HEFOLK132

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That is very tough situation that takes a lot of concentration.One time I had AA and folded the same board,I played final table and conclsider how my opponnent could solve my preflop aggression ,then i saw 578 and potcontrolled the hand,but its like mental games,the river gave blind and next move showed me a strength,i felt,from my opponent,i had to fold..n i was right 64s was a trouble preflop calling but nice for board.Every other situation I cant fold AA and sometimes lose,there is no insurance and very hard to avoid such a pity losing)))
Yes, it is very difficult to dump AA and to convince itself that in the rival the best hand.

P

PokerArt9791

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I had AA. And I went all-in. I poured in the first tournament. The winning hand is 66 - 6, 8, K, 3, and 3 is now going to believe in luck!

R

Ricardas

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
AA check ont the turn and fold river easy! You 78s its a massive hand!

psmcb

psmcb

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think

it is difficult to say when you have two AA , to throw hard, but if on the flop you can see the street, the better play to raise the pot turn check-call and out of here already out of the situation. But I will say that the situation is rotten. So the enemy does put you to come by from 7-8.

recerveau

recerveau

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You played for value, and he would hardly drop that AA with that table.
This type of play happens quite often until.

James_Moria

James_Moria

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I alson think that AA must be folded!

pgerv

pgerv

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think what you did was fine. You should have laid it down on the river.

RiversRage

RiversRage

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You played the draw well you were not priced out, as far as the player holding airlines sometimes you have to take a serious look at the texture of the flop and turn and realize a muck is in order..

K

kevinbets25

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
fold, AA gets cracked around 20% of the time just heads up, definitely need to find folds a certain amount of the time