Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I

im all in man95

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Because I'm a ss I'd be pushing in this case, hoping the raise was a steal. If it isn't, then I have a hand with outs against most raising hands

Same. Straight and flush draws, plus 2 live cards (maybe), and he could just be trying to bully the short stack hoping he doesn't have a hand. Push; don't be bullied.

N

necoloschi

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
call, depending on the flop, you can recover bem.10 / J letters are good.;)

Theblueduce

Theblueduce

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I fold......no question.....I understand I am short stacked....but I would wait for cards or position.

J

jrosekcs

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i vote shove here..stack is getting smalll and we have suited connectors...if sb is playing a big hand then we go out on our terms...not the blinds terms...fairly well balanced hand to shove with at that point

pedroman7

pedroman7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think being short stack you just shove and hope he fold or you get lucky.

pantin007

pantin007

Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i kinda think that this is an easy shove if u wanna win, ur never drawing dead and u need to make a move sometime, this is as good of a spot as it is going to get imo

katymaty

katymaty

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
this ^

JT isn't even beating an "average" hand (Q7).

may not be beating Q7 about 51/49 dog lol, but 2k to win 4.7 justifies odds.

As your poll favours the shove wasnt such a horrible call as you described especially as 1st got 70% of the $$$$$$$$$$$

K

Kymi10

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
With M being less than 5 and the SB probably stealing I'd shove here. Even if you get called you'd be on a coinflip against mid/small pairs and only about 2:1 dog against AK/AQ-kind of hands.

bolda3

bolda3

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would either shove or call and see a flop. There is a good chance he's stealing but then again its not my money so its easier to say shove now than in a real game.